Indira Gandhi National Open University provides education not limited to India only but its now spread to many parts of the world. Now lakhs of students are enrolling in IGNOU at every year to its academic courses in January and July session of admission. We are here to provide complete instructions to all new or fresh students that How to get Admission in IGNOU University.
IGNOU Admission Mode:
There are two modes or methods are available to get admission in IGNOU in your selected programmes.
- Online: In Online Admission, Candidates have to fill their Application Form through Online from IGNOU Online Admission portal
- Offline: In this method, candidates have to get IGNOU Prospectus with application form from IGNOU authorized Regional Centre and submit it after filling the complete form
How to Apply Online: Before starting online registration, we request to candidates that first keep all below document’s scanned copy with you which given in 3rd step for the fast and easier procedure.
- Candidates have to go for IGNOU Online Admission section for Registration as a New User. (Registration Notes Below)
- Fill up all your Personal Details, Education Qualification, Experience, course details, etc which requested by IGNOU
- You have to Upload some documents at the time of Filling your Application Form which is Given below
- Candidate’s Scanner Photo
- Scanned Signature
- Age Proof Scanned Copy
- Education Qualification Copy
- Experience Certificate Copy
- Category Certificate Copy (For SC/ST/OBC)
- BPL Certificate Copy
- After the complete procedure of documentation, the next step is payment of fees. You can pay your fees Online by any of the below methods
- Credit Card/Debit Card
- Internet Banking
- ATM Card (PNB)
- After successful payment, you will get print preview so take a print of your form for future reference.
Registration Note: After filling all details, your login username will be sent to you via your registered email address and mobile number so use the correct email address and mobile number the time of filling form. Save your username and password at a safe place or remember it for future login.
Important Note: If candidates have provided any incorrect information to IGNOU Admission department then that application will be rejected by IGNOU University as per rules.