IGNOU BDP Assignments July 2016 – January 2017 – Download IGNOU BDP 2016-2017 session assignment question. Prepare/ write solution of it and submitting it to IGNOU BDP Study Centre. Candidates have to compulsory download those assignments to get permit of attending Term End Exam of IGNOU BDP Programme.
After downloading, you got each course assignments of your BDP programme. You have to create separate assignments for each course. Do not mix every course in one assignment.
Programme Code: BDP
Programme Name: Bachelors Degree Programme
Session: July 2016 and January 2017
IGNOU BDP New Assignments 2017-2018 Latest Session
Old Assignments of previous session:
Foundation Courses: (July 2016-January 2017)
- FST-1 Assignments 2017
- BHDF-101 Assignments 2016-17
- FEG – 1/BEGF-101 Assignments 2016-17
- FEG-02 Assignments 2016-17
- FHD-02 Assignments 2016-17
- BMAF-001 Assignments 2016-17
- BBHF-001 Assignments 2016-17
- BSKF-001 Assignments 2016-17
- FAS-001 Assignments 2016-17
- FBG-001 Assignments 2016-17
- FGT – 1 Assignments 2016-17
- FMT – 1 Assignments 2016-17
- FOR – 1 Assignments 2016-17
- FPB – 1 Assignments 2016-17
- FUD – 1 Assignments 2016-17
- FKD – 1 Assignments 2016-17
- FTG – 1 Assignments 2016-17
- FTM – 1 Assignments 2016-17
- FML – 1 Assignments 2016-17
Philosophy: (July 2016-January 2017)
Urdu: (July 2016-January 2017)
Humanities and Social Sciences: (July 2016-January 2017)
Nutrition for the Community:
Law Courses (Hindi and English): (2017) (New)
Each question has different marking which you can see after download BDP Assignments. Candidates have to write solution for all questions which written in BDP assignments. BDP Students have to submit each course assignments in which they get registered. You have to submit it before last date to appear in Term End Exam.
BDP Assignments submission Dates:
For July 2016 session: 31st March 2017
For January 2017 session: 30th September 2017
Where to submit BDP Assignments?
After completion of writing assignments, candidates have to submit their IGNOU Assignments to coordinator of study centre which allotted to you at the time of admission. And get receipt for submission of BDP Assignments.