IGNOU BSc Mathematics Syllabus – Candidates can find latest session Syllabus Structure for BSc Mathematics Programme from here. IGNOU New BSc Mathematics Syllabus is available with credit system in which each of the courses is given appropriate credit. IGNOU has implemented credit system in BSc Mathematics courses which is useful for course selection at the time of taking admission and for re registration.
BSc Mathematics Candidates have to choose their required credit courses at every semester or at every year to complete their Bachelor in Science in Mathematics Programme. There are many courses available for BSc Mathematics course selection in which some of as a compulsory course and some of as an optional course.
BSc Mathematics Current Syllabus:
|Course Code||Course Name||Credits|
|MTE-11||Probability and Statistics||4|
- MTE-1 is a pre-requisite for MTE-7 to MTE-10
- MTE-7 is a pre-requisite for MTE-11
- MTE-7 is a co-requisite for MTE-8
- MTE-8 is a pre-requisite for MTE-14
- MTE-4, 5 must be taken together
- If you plan to take any other Mathematics electives (MTE 1,2,4 to 14), you are not permitted to take MTE-3
- For BSc Major or Honours Degree in Mathematics, candidates must choose total 48 credit worth courses within 3 year duration (16 credits each year).
IGNOU University is working regular to revise its Syllabus of IGNOU BSc Mathematics on the basis of future scope and removes its old syllabus. IGNOU may change or update BSc Mathematics Syllabus at any time they need so we work to provide latest syllabus structure to our BSc Mathematics candidates for their study.