IGNOU Fee Exemption for Jan 2023 Session – IGNOU has officially announced fees reimbursement for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes categories who wants to take admission in IGNOU for January 2023 session. Candidates of these categories will receive their fees refunded after filling out an application form and submitting it to the concerned authority with related documents it.
Candidates need to submit this application form to the concerned IGNOU Regional Centre from where they took admission in the current session. Candidates have to read the complete notification of fee reimbursement which was recently released by IGNOU Head Office.
You May Also Like To Read:
Application Form and Last Date of Submission
IGNOU University has now uploaded its application form for fee reimbursement online and it is now available for download. Eligible candidates can now download the form and submit it to the concerned department latest by the last date of IGNOU online admission.
Download the Application Form for Fee Reimbursement
Many of the students are confused that which courses are considered to get exemption under SCSP/TSP so we have uploaded a complete list of courses for convenience to the students. If your program is coming under the list then you will get fee relaxation while submitting of online admission form.
Click Here for a List of Programs Considered for Exemption
Important Note for Fresh Students: Above list of programs is applicable to those students who are admitted to the earlier session of IGNOU Admission and getting re-register for next year or sem in Jan 2023. Therefore, if you are a new student registering in the Jan 2023 session can take benefit from IGNOU Fee Reimbursement for IGNOU BAG, BCOMG, and BSCG Program only.
List of Documents That Must Be Verified by Regional Centre
- Copy of student’s ID Card
- Self Attested Copy of Caste Certificate (SC or ST)
- Candidates must be eligible as per the given notification
Indira Gandhi National Open University
(Planning and Development Division)
Dated: 26 December 2022
Refer to Notification No. IGNOU/PDD/SCSP-TSP/2022 dated 26 December 2022 on exemption/reimbursement of a fee to SC/ST students under SCSP/TSP components of grants received from the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), the scheme shall remain in effect for January 2023 admission & re-registration cycle with following implementation points:
Click Here to Read the Official Notification for Jan 2023
- The scheme is now extended to the academic programs for January 2023 cycle for SC/ST students. You can see the list of courses for more details.
- The eligible students may opt for fee reimbursement at the time of online application of January 2023 and submit the scanned copy of their caste certificate to verify the claim of fee reimbursement by the candidates. The certificate for the same will be verified online by the online admission department so you don’t have to submit any offline form for the same.
- SRD is the Nodal Division for reimbursement of the fee; directly to the eligible applications.
- Employed applicants or beneficiaries of similar benefits from other sources will not be eligible for fee reimbursement
- The student who already enrolled in a degree program and getting admitted in the certificate or diploma program is not eligible for fee reimbursement for the diploma/certificate program as it is valid only for one program at a time.
- IGNOU Fee Reimbursement Applications will be accepted only until the closing of the current admission session. No reimbursement application will be entertained after this date.
- The Fee reimbursement is applicable for fresh admission in January 2023 session as well as re-registration for the next year or semester.
98 thoughts on “IGNOU Fee Reimbursement for SC/ST Students in January 2023 Cycle”
Sir my question is SC Student deposit examination fees current exam
sir SC ke student fees bharni hai ya phir free hai exam fees
sir i am belongs to sc student but i didn’t applied NSP… why.. and fees also not refund to me.. ? ?? replay me plzz
what is the process of fee reimbursement
Is the ST Student’s has to Pay any Processing Fees for admission in the Jan-2022 cycle, which was under exemption lists.
Did Fees exempted ST/SC students admission seekers had to pay Processing Fees for the current admission cycle January 2022
Can refund my fees i cannot admit your university
my date of year 1966. I am pass new ssc in science, but 12th not clear. I want to study minimum graduation. how can i do?
sir where did i get fee reimbursement form 2022 for sc student. please reply. Is it available on line?
What is the admission fees for distance PG?
I had filled fresh Registration form for the course of MBA. I belong to SC community. I am unable to avail the exemption while i opted option fee exemption and i am unemployed. My family income is less than Rs.50000/-
I am trying since last year for every session. But after filling the admission form, it takes me to payment page.
I do not know what is the issue.
Please help me in this regards.
Kindly do the needful.
I believe you need to pay the total amount first and then reach your Regional Center to fill out a Fee Reimbursement Form which will ask for your personal and bank details to get the fee deposited into your account in a few days.
I suggest you go to the Regional Center first to confirm all this and take steps accordingly.
you should not fill the amount of scholarship eligible column,and upload caste income with educational certificates
Because you entered income 500000, or fee concession it should be less then 2lakh
sir i am a sc student for this july 2022 session BA free admission and i am contractual employee
programme fee is countable for me please reply me mail.
Respectively Sir/Mam, I am passed ma sociology from Panjab University can I do MSW in IGNU 2022-23.and I am belong to sc category for concessions in fee….
Sir i want to apply for fee riumbursement in july admission 2022 as an ST students,can you please tell me the details about this process.
sir i am madhu i am joined to the course of d m t (diploma in meat technology ) my enrolment number is 2254590854 . sir i am a sc candidate. .please my course fee re_impersemet in nov admission 2022 as an sc candidate.
Sir my money is not back when I had admission in august m from sc category
where do I download the reimbursement form??
sir i am joined to the course of d m t d ( diploma in meat technology) my enrolment number is 2254590854. sir i am a s /c candidate. please help my course fees refunded my account. nov- admission as an s c candidate.
Hello Sir/Madam ..I’m seeking for fee reimbursement from IGNOU…as per as I have completed my MA from there…I belong to SC community…how I will get reimbursement… would anyone let me know please.