IGNOU Re-Admission 2020 – IGNOU University has a facility to offer readmission for those students who fail to complete their program in maximum time duration. Candidates can take re-admission easily in any of the programs or remaining year in IGNOU and can complete their incomplete course. Procedure for examination and study will remain the same as regular admission so they can appear in the exam and get a result of their course with regular students.
Re-Admission is available for all IGNOU Courses offered by the university. Candidates have to pay their fees on the basis of the pro-rata fee structure decided by the university. Candidates have to complete the program in the fixed/valid duration given by the university otherwise your admission will be declined and no second chance will be given to the students.
IGNOU Re-Admission Last Date Extension for Session 2020
It is to inform all students that the university has extended the last date for submission of IGNOU Re-Admission form to 15th June 2020 for session June 2020. We hope that the said decision will help students to submit their re-admission form at their convenience time.
Benefits of Re-Admission in IGNOU
- It is benefited for those students who did not able to complete their program for not able to spend time on preparation
- Working people who failed to complete their program within maximum time duration after taking admission in IGNOU
- Candidates have no need to starts their study from baseline as they can continue from where they left their studies
- There is no need to appear again for those subjects which you have completed earlier before the expiration of admission
IGNOU Course Maximum Duration and Re-Admission Validity
|Programs||Program Duration||Re-Admission Validity|
|Masters Degree Programme (Except MCA)||2 Years||2 Years|
|Bachelors Degree Programme (Except BCA)||3 Years||2 Years|
|Diploma/ PG Diploma and other programs of one year||1 Year||1 Year|
|Certificate Courses||6 Months||6 Months|
How to Apply for IGNOU Re-Admission?
Currently, the online method is not available for readmission in IGNOU so candidates have to follow the offline procedure to get the benefit of the Re-Admission facility. You can download the readmission application form from this page and it is also available at every regional centre of IGNOU. We recommend getting print of your application form after downloading from our site. Read our instructions carefully before filling the readmission form carefully without making any mistakes.
IGNOU Re Admission Pro-Rata Fees 2020
To getting readmission, candidates have to pay fees on a pro-rata basis. You can check complete fees of program or pre-course fees by pro-rata base. Candidates have to pay separate fees for practicals to the university at your respective regional centre.
Important Dates for Submission of IGNOU Re-Admission Form
- If candidates want to appear in June 2020 TEE Exam then they have to submit their readmission form to IGNOU between 1st February to 15th June 2020
- If candidates want to appear in Dec 2020 TEE Exam then they can submit their re-admission form to IGNOU between 1st August to 31st October 2020
- Provision of late fees also available for readmission. Re-admission for June Exam is valid till 20th June while 20th December for Dec TEE.
Instructions and Procedure of IGNOU Re-Admission 2020
If you already download your readmission from our site or collected from IGNOU authorized regional centre then follow below instructions to fill your form correctly.
- Write the complete name and full address without any mistake because it will be print on your result and mark sheet
- Write correct email address and phone number for better communication for any news and announcement
- Enter programme code for which you are registering (Note: Please enter correct programme code)
- Enter your previous enrollment number which provides by the university at the time of taking admission
- Write Regional Centre code at where you submit you’re readmission form
- Also, write the study centre in which a student support network works under the regional centre
- Describe the complete list of all subjects in which you want to get readmission (If some of the subjects are incomplete)
- Describe year or semester (If you missed complete semester or year)
- Calculate and write complete fees (pro-rata fees)
- Details of made DD of admission fees
If you do not wish to visit and collect Re-Admission form from IGNOU Regional Centre then you can easily download from below link:
Where to Submit the IGNOU Re-Admission Form?
If you already filled your readmission form with all necessary details then send this application form to below address before due date:
Student Registration Division,
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110 068
IGNOU Re-Admission Fees Payment Method:
Currently, candidates have to pay their readmission fees through Demand Draft so make DD in favor of “IGNOU” payable at New Delhi and also write all details of DD at your Re-Admission form too.
Rules and Guidelines for IGNOU Re-Admission:
- IGNOU may change or revised the fees at any time they want
- Candidates have to pay practical components fees separately
- No study materials will be provided by the university for readmission candidates
- Candidates can take admission in old courses if IGNOU currently conducts examination for those courses
- Once Paid fees will not refundable to students in any circumstances
- For BCA and MCA, readmission will be valid up to 8 years
After submitting your application form to the given address, a student can check their admission status from the below link. After getting confirmation from IGNOU for Re-Admission, candidates can start their study and complete it in a given duration.
Our IGNOUHelp team is working regularly to update if new notifications release from the university regarding readmission. Keep checking for getting new updates and announcements for IGNOU Re-Admission.
IGNOU Re-Admission 2020 FAQs
Who is eligible for Re-Admission in IGNOU?
It is for those candidates whose admission validity gets expired.
What are the Fees for IGNOU Re-Admission?
You must go through pro-rata fee structure to know more.
Is IGNOU Re-Admission is Open for All Days?
It is open only on schedule or decided months.
Is IGNOU Re-Admission available through Online Mode?
No. It is available through offline mode only.
Can I Take Re-Admission in IGNOU Second Time?
No. Re-Admission facility is available for once.