IGNOU is conducting IGNOU-Specific Innovative App Development Challenge – 2021 for its alumni and also its students. Therefore, interested candidates can participate in the competition simply by filling up an online form for registration. Participants who win the competition will be offered not only certificates but also a cash prize.
The challenge started by the university is for the participants who can develop mobile applications in different fields. The idea of the university is to get help from the students in developing different applications so that several issues and problems can be solved.
IGNOU has mentioned that this challenge is not just for its ex-students or alumni but also for the present students who wish to participate in it.
Participating students have to develop mobile applications that are only IGNOU-Specific as the name calls out. So, the applications developed have to be from different areas such as material distribution and dispatch tracking, help desk, online counseling, tracking of assignments, and connecting alumni with students.
Also Read: IGNOU Student Innovation Award 2021
How to Register for the Challenge?
If you are interested in participating in the challenge, here is the procedure that you need to follow to participate in the challenge.
Step – 1 – Fill in the online registration form through the direct link of Google Drive before 15th September 2021.
Step – 2 – After the submission of the form, the first round will take place where the candidates have to submit application design document.
Step – 3 – The candidates selected from the first round of the challenge will enter the second round where they have to develop the mobile application for which they have submitted the proposed design.
Step – 4 – Soon, the team of experts will evaluate the applications and will announce the three winners of the challenge.
Guidelines To Be Followed for Challenge
While participating in the challenge, there are a few of the guidelines that the participants need to take care of.
- The registration for the challenge will be proceed online only by filling and submitting the online application form.
- The challenge will be held in two rounds and the candidates qualifying in the first round will only move further to the second round of the challenge.
- For the first round, the participants need to present their design document in front of a panel in a virtual mode. The experts will choose the ones who will qualify for the second round and also will offer suggestions for the required designs.
- The applications developed in the second round have to be of web based interface.
- Only the best three applications will be selected as winners.
- All the participants interested in the challenge should fill up and submit the online form before 15th September 2021.
Challenge Winning Prizes
As mentioned above, there will be three winners among the various participants of the challenge. Here are the awards and certificates that will be distributed to different participants and winners.
- All the participants who have qualified into Round 2 will be awarded with the Certificate of Participation.
- All the three winners will be awarded with Certificate of Merit apart from the below-mentioned cash prize.
- The winner of the challenge will be awarded with the first prize of cash Rs. 20,000/-.
- The second winner will be awarded with cash Rs. 15,000/-.
- The third prize of the challenge is cash amount of Rs. 10,000/-.
Also Check: IGNOU Result 2021
The university has mentioned all the nitty-gritty details very clearly so that no one can have any kind of confusion. But still, if you have any kind of issue or query, you can get in touch with the experts by emailing them at email@example.com.