IGNOU Admit Card June 2019 – Explore the live updates and announcement regarding Admit Card to appear in your upcoming Examination conducted by IGNOU and get a print of Admit Card for future reference. Without Admit Card No student will be permissible for attending their Exam. We advise to all students that please keep admit card with you while reaching any exam centre of IGNOU.
IGNOU Admit Cards will be available only for those Candidates who have currently filled their IGNOU Examination Form for June 2019 session. Your Admit Card will be not uploaded if your Exam form rejected by IGNOU. Candidates have to wait for some-time because IGNOU has started its exam form submission late than expected and will declare its admit card soon after the closing of the session.
Latest Updates of Admit Card: Our IGNOUHelp team has released the expected date for the announcement of Admit Card. We are expecting that the admit card will be available on the same day which and will be cover all courses of IGNOU. So keep checking to get new and latest updates of IGNOU for upcoming session exam admit card June 2019. All procedure is in progress and will be complete soon. Candidates can now able to check common admit card for upcoming TEE.
Release Date of Card: 24th May 2019 (Friday)
IGNOU Admit Card 2018 Updates:
- IGNOU Admit Card June 2019 (Yet to Announce)
- IGNOU Admit Card Dec 2018 Announced (Checkout or Download)
- IGNOU Admit Card June 2018 (Checkout or Download)
- IGNOU Admit Card Dec 2017 (Checkout or Download)
- IGNOU Admit Card June 2017 (Checkout or download)
How to download IGNOU Admit Card June 2019:
Candidates have to follow the below steps and procedure to get their upcoming Term End Exam Admit Card to attend your examination conducted by IGNOU University.
- Open TEE or Entrance Admit Card page by given link
- Enter required details like 9 digit Enrollment Number (For TEE Exam), Name and Birth-date (Only for Entrance)
- Select your programme from the drop-down list (Eg. MSW)
- Click on Submit button
- Done. You can see your complete Admit Card on your Screen
- Download on your preferred device for future need
What to Do after Getting Your Admit Card 2019:
Candidates will be see those courses in which they want to appear in the exam for June 2019 session. Your selected courses at the time of filling of your examination form will be printed on your hall ticket. We advice all our students that please double check your Admit card to verify all details printed are correct which includes student’s name, exam dates and lot more. If you find any incorrect details then please visit your allotted IGNOU centre as fast as possible to correct all your details before the exam starts.
Keep checking this page for all new admit cards which will be updates regularly once IGNOU declare any examination like TEE or any entrance.