IGNOU International Students – IGNOU University also offered its education and courses to international students who residing out of India or currently reside in India as NRI. IGNOU has expand their distance learning across the world. IGNOU now offered its various programme in many of the overseas countries with international study centres. More and more international students now learn from IGNOU University and complete their study with it.
There are many of IGNOU Courses now offered in overseas centre of IGNOU and many of candidates have successfully completed their programme from overseas centres of university. There are many of the institutes are partner with IGNOU which provide students support, learning, admission counselling, exam centre and much more.
List of Countries offered IGNOU Programmes:
|Papua New Guinea||Malaysia|
IGNOU International Student Admission:
Candidates who residing out from India then they can apply for admission in IGNOU by offline procedure. Students can collect IGNOU Prospectus from nearest partner institute of IGNOU. You have to fill that form and submit it to regional centre (IGNOU partner institute) back with required fees. Currently IGNOU admission by online method is not available for international students so you have to apply through offline procedure.
Offered Programme for International Students:
Currently IGNOU offered programmes in 25 countries. Programmes are offered at Master Degree, Bachelor Degree, Diploma and Certificate Level. You can check complete list of courses.
Admission Procedure for International Students:
International candidates who residing in India, they can take admission through IGNOU Regional Centre. So you have to visit your nearest IGNOU Regional Centre and obtain Prospectus from centre by pay fees for it. Application Form also available with prospectus so fill that form and submit it to centre or partner institute of IGNOU.
Guidelines for Partner Institute of IGNOU (Residing out of India):
If you are international student and residing out of India so please read below guidelines carefully.
- If your application form is incomplete and fill with mistakes then it will rejected by university without any notice. Candidates have to send their application form for Registration of Re-Registration only to IGNOU Partner institutions. For getting admission in July session submit form before 30th April and for January session submit form before 31st
- Student can get admission in 6 months duration certificate programme who already enrolled in other programme of 1 years or more.
- Candidates can get Re-Admission if they not completed their programme in maximum time duration. They have to pay their fees on pro rata base.
- Once paid fees will not refundable but if university reject that application then fees will be refund to particular student
- Students can change their course/elective within 30 days. Reuqest must be sent to IGNOU Director, International Division, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068
- Programme cannot changeable
Admission Guidelines for International Students (Residing in India):
- Candidates can apply only for those programme which available in International Fees Structure List
- Candidates have to pay their fees by Demand Draft in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi
- Once paid fees will not refundable in any circumstance
- International learners have to produce Study Visa compulsory
- Obtain and submit No Objection certificate from concerned embassy
- Forward your application form to International Division
- IGNOU International Centres:
Important Forms for International Students:
Candidates can download online application forms for their admission, change of region, Migration Certificate issue form, experience certificate and more available in below link
Fees Structure for International Student:
IGNOU International students have to pay international fees to IGNOU. They also have to pay other fees like Exam, Other charges in international fees. Candidates can check everything about charges from IGNOU Fees Structure. Here every fee details available for International students who residing in India or else anywhere in IGNOU partner institute country.
IGNOU Partner Institutions and Overseas Study Centres:
For getting admission from IGNOU Overseas Centres, candidates can check below list of Partner Institute. Find nearest overseas centre and touch with them for getting admission or to complete your study with them. Student need to connect with study centres for their study related action like assignments, project, synopsis and more which done through study centres.
Examination of International Students:
Candidates have to submit their TEE Exam form before 31st march for June TEE Session and submit before 30th September for Dec TEE session. Students have to submit their form only to overseas partner institute /regional centre.
International Students who residing in India but registered with overseas centre they have to pay below examination fees at the time apply for TEE Exam.
Rs.60 per course+ 20 USD or equivalent to INR
Students who residing outside of India but registered as National Students so they has to pay below fees for TEE exam.
- 60 USD per courses (1st Attempt)
- 110 USD per course (2nd Attempt)
- No Permission for 3rd
Regular students who registered with overseas centre then have to pay USD 10 per course
Degree Certificate for International Students:
Candidates can obtained their degree certificate after completion for programme from partner institute by pay 15 USD (non SAARC Countries) and 500 INR (SAARC Countries). If there is no partner institute operate from where you want to get your degree certificate then you have to send your degree fees to The Director, International Division, Block 15, Section K, 2nd Floor, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi. Below documents also need to submit with fees.
- You also need to submit your Degree fees with DD (favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi)
- ID Card of IGNOU (Original)
- Copy of Self sign passport copy
International Student Transfer to other Countries:
If students want to transfer from India to any other countries then they can continues their studies if IGNOU partner institute is available on that country at where you transferred. But we advice all candidates that they first check that your selected programme is offered by overseas partner institute or not. If available then you can complete your study from abroad country. International students who transferred from abroad to India then they can also complete their study without any drop.