IGNOU has announced OPENMAT XLIII for session 2018. IGNOU invited application for upcoming Openmat Exam which held in June 2018. IGNOU conduct entrance exam (OPENMAT) for getting admission in all management programmes offered by IGNOU University. All candidates have compulsory to appear and passed in that entrance for getting admitted in management and bsc programme.
IGNOU Openmat – XLIII July 2018:
Entrance Exam Openmatn – XLIII conducted for Management programme candidates. University will be admitting all candidates for below programme through Openmat – XLIII.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Diploma in Management (DIM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Operational Management (PGDOM)
- For Admission in All Above programmes, candidates must completed graduation with minimum 50% marks with 3 years work experience or Professional degree (C.A/ ICWAI/ C.S/Law) with 50% marks
- Must Passed out in Openmat conducted by IGNOU University
Last Date for Application Form submission: 1st June 2018
Exam Conduct on: 24th June 2018 (Sunday 10 AM to 1 PM) (Confirmed)
Where to submit application form: Candidates have to download above application form, fill and send it to the Registrar (SED), lGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068. Candidates have no need to pay application fees while sending their form to IGNOU.
Walk in Admission:
Candidates who qualify for admission will have to download Application form (Form-2) from below for getting admission in next IGNOU Admission cycle January 2018 or July 2018. Candidates have to send their admission form with Entrance Exam Hall Ticket along with required fees to respective Regional Centres before 31st May for July 2018 cycle.
MBA Application Form/Prospectus for Admission (Form-2) (Included Sample Entrance Papers, Form, Instructions and more)
IGNOU OPENMAT Score Card Validity:
|21st August 2017||January 2018 (1st Sem) and|
|(OPENMAT-XLII)||July 2018 (2nd Sem)|
|5th February 2018||July 2018 (2nd Sem) and|
|(OPENMAT – XLIII)||January 2019 (1st Sem)|
How to Prepare for Openmat 2018:
Candidates can get help from IGNOU Openmat previous session or sample question papers to start preparation of exam. IGNOUHelp Team has uploaded sample entrance paper for our students to get better guidance about examination.
Hall Ticket for OPENMAT XLIII: IGNOU will be providing hall ticket to all candidates before 10 days of entrance examination. If candidates not get any hall ticket from university 3 days before exam so they can download online from IGNOU Hall Ticket section.
Results of Entrance Exam: Results will be declared and sent to candidates between 6 to 7 weeks after exam date. If candidate will not receive any result receipt so they can download online result from IGNOU Results section.