IGNOU Openmat July 2020 – IGNOU has announced the OPENMAT entrance exam registration for the session July 2020. IGNOU started to invites online application for the upcoming Openmat Exam which going to conduct in June-July 2020. IGNOU conducting Openmat Entrance examination for those students who are interested to take admission into IGNOU Management program like MBA. As per the university rules, it is mandatory for all students to go through the Openmat exam to qualify for taking admission in any management program of IGNOU.
IGNOU Openmat Registration Closed – We want to inform all candidates that IGNOU Openmat Online Registration is now closed by the university for the session July 2020. Candidates who are interesting to take a part in the IGNOU Openmat Examination conducted by the university have to wait for the next session to get register online for IGNOU Openmat by following the given procedure. We advised all students to check this page regularly for any updates from the IGNOU Head office.
List of Courses under IGNOU Openmat:
IGNOU Openmat Entrance Exam is conducted for Management programs only. Candidates can explore the list of the programs for which interested students have to apply for Openmat exam.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
IGNOU Openmat XLVII Eligibility
- Candidates must have graduated from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks with 3 years working experience Or
- Professional Degree (C.A./ ICWAI/ C.S./Law) with a minimum of 50% marks
IGNOU Openmat Procedure 2020
IGNOU is now collecting application for Openmat examination through online mode only so candidates have to submit their application for entrance exam through online method only.
- Go to the Official Website of NTA IGNOU or Click on Given Link
- Select Application Form as Openmat and Click on “New Registration”
- Now you will see the instruction page for Openmat Application Form so read it carefully and then click on Proceed button by checking the box.
- Here, candidates have to enter their personal details, Contact details, selection of password as well as a security question and then click on the Submit button after entering the Security pin
- Now, its time of fill the Application Form for Openmat Exam so enter every detail and then proceed for the next step
- In the 3rd step, you have to upload some scanned documents like Passport Size photograph and Signature
- After uploading the documents, pay your exam fees through available online mode and get a printout of paid fees for future reference.
- Rest Procedure will get updated after the starting of Openmat session.
Note – Candidates have no need to upload any document like marksheet or certificate at the time of Openmat registration which will be required to send at the time of taking admission in MBA.
Update – Now, there is no offline application accepting by the university for Openmat exam so candidates should follow only online procedures. Offline Application will get rejected and no hall ticket will be issued for a particular student.
Important Dates for IGNOU Openmat Exam July 2020
Starting Date of Openmat Application: 28th February 2020 (Friday)
Last Date for Online Application Form Submission: 15th May 2020 (Friday) (Confirmed)
Release Date of IGNOU Openmat Hall Ticket: June 2020 (Expected)
IGNOU Openmat Exam Date: June 2020 (Expected)
IGNOU Openmat Exam Duration: 3 Hours
Examination Timing: 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM
IGNOU Openmat Exam Fees:
- Rs 800/- (Non-refundable) (General & OBC)
- Rs 600/- (SC/ST & EWS)
Refund Policy – It is noted that the Openmat Entrance fee is non-refundable so candidates can not withdraw their application to get a refund of their paid fees after the successful application.
Application Correction Period – If the candidate made any mistake while submitting the Openmat application then particular candidates can apply for a correction after 15th May 2020 through login to the portal.
IGNOU Openmat Examination Structure July 2020
According to the following structure, each of the questions will be of 1 mark and there will be no negative marking in the examination so if you answer any of the questions wrong then you will be saved from the negative marking. Total marks will be 200 which divided into four sections.
How to Prepare for IGNOU Openmat 2020?
Candidates can get help from IGNOU Openmat previous session or sample question papers to start the preparation of the exam. IGNOUHelp Team has uploaded a sample entrance paper for our students to get better guidance about the examination.
IGNOU OPENMAT Score Card Validity
|April 2020||January 2021|
The Procedure of MBA Admission after Openmat Result
Candidates who qualify in the Openmat exam should start the procedure for taking admission in IGNOU MBA. Candidates have to download Application Form (Form-2) from below and fill it with correct details. After filling all required information in the form, candidates have to send their admission form with IGNOU Openmat Hall Ticket along with MBA program fees to respective Regional Centres before 31st May for July 2020 cycle.
Click To Download MBA Prospectus for Form-2 (Included Sample Entrance Papers, Form, Instructions and more)
Candidates have to submit the Form-2 of MBA Prospectus to concerned regional centre with required documents and fees. The last date for submission of the MBA Application Form will be announced after the declaration of IGNOU Openmat Result.
Direct Entry to PG Diploma in Management – There is a provision in IGNOU to take direct admission in PG Diploma programs without appearing in the Openmat examination. If any candidate complies with the below eligibility criteria then he/she has no need to appear in the Openmat examination to take admission in any PGD program in Management. They can directly apply for admission by submitting the admission form for it. Following is the list of courses in which candidates can take direct admission.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Operational Management (PGDOM)
If you still have any doubt regarding IGNOU MBA Entrance Examination called Openmat then you can connect with us by commenting below.
FAQs of IGNOU Openmat Exam
What is IGNOU Openmat?
Openmat is an entrance exam for taking admission in IGNOU MBA program.
Is Openmat Mandatory for MBA Admission in IGNOU?
How Many Times Openmat Conducted in a Year?
Twice in a year.
When is Openmat Conducted by IGNOU?
Openmat is conducted for January and July session.
Can I Apply Online for IGNOU Openmat?
Yes, It is the only method of registration.
Is Offline Application accepted for Openmat?
Not at all.
When will IGNOU Openmat Results be declared
Candidates will be notified for date of Openmat result