Find complete list of required documents for taking Admission in IGNOU. New students who want to take admission in IGNOU University has to submit required documents at the time of taking online admission at IGNOU. Documents needed for Verification of Age, Eligibility, Education Qualification and more.
If students take admission through IGNOU online admission procedure then they need to upload all documents at online portal. Candidates are request to keep each document with them before filling online application form. Candidates have to upload scanned copy of each document to the online admission portal.
List of Required documents for IGNOU Admission:
Candidates have to upload scanned copy of all following documents to the IGNOU Website. All scanned copy must be taken from Original. If you don’t have original document then self attestation is mandatory.
- Latest Passport size photograph (Max size: 100 KB)
- Signature (Max size: 100 KB)
- Age Proof
- Mark sheet of all education qualification (Max size: 400 KB)
- Category Certificate for SC/ST/PH/Minority candidates (Max size: 400 KB)
- Experience Certificate (If required) (Max size: 400 KB)
- BPL Certificate (If below poverty line) (Max size: 400 KB)
Candidates have to submit some documents to IGNOU at the time of taking admission. Same document to be submitted for offline admission and need to submit at concerned IGNOU Regional Centre. Incomplete and wrong document tend to rejection of your application by IGNOU. All documents are covered at above list and no other documents need for admission from IGNOU.