IGNOU Online Re-Registration January 2024 – IGNOU Online Re-Registration for the next session January 2024 is now officially started by the university on its scheduled date. Now, the students have no need to wait for the January 2024 session to submit IGNOU applications for re-registration in IGNOU University for the next semester and year. Candidates have to fill out their registration form by online method. IGNOU Re-Registration facility is available only for those candidates who have already enrolled for a program of more than 1 year and above duration by taking Admission to IGNOU.
The Last Date for Submission of IGNOU Re-Registration Form for January 2024 is now further extended to 29th February 2024 (Thursday) from 15th February 2024 without late fees. If you missed the July 2023 session then you can now register in the January 2024 session for the missed year and semester for which you have to wait for a few weeks.
You Might Also Like To Read:
- IGNOU Re-Registration Last Date 2024
- IGNOU Fees 2023
- IGNOU Fee Reimbursement 2023
- IGNOU Scholarship 2023
- IGNOU Syllabus Structure 2023
IGNOU Re Registration January 2024
Candidates are informed that the IGNOU Online Re-Registration is now open for Indian students as well as international students so overseas students have no need to follow the offline procedure for re-registration in IGNOU. Earlier, IGNOU international students are not allowed to apply for re-registration online but now the university has opened a way for international students to re-register for the next year and semester online.
Pre-requisite for Filling IGNOU Re-Registration Form
- 9 or 10 Digit enrollment number of student
- Your program should be included in the list of available programs
- You should be eligible for registration
- Valid Email Address
- Active Mobile Number
IGNOU Re-Registration Jan 2024 Important Dates
IGNOU Re-Registration for the session January 2024 is officially started by the university. The students will be able to get registered in the upcoming session for their next sem or year through online mode. Get in touch with the page to get the latest updates and news regarding re-registration.
Normally, IGNOU July session Re-Registration starts in the month of March or April while IGNOU January session Re-registration starts in the month of September-October but it might get delayed to December. Candidates will be notified of all updates regarding the re-registration session started by IGNOU Team and they can register themselves for the current session. IGNOU Head Office frequently extends the last date for re-registration in every session so that every student can register without missing any Semester or Year.
|Start Date of IGNOU Re-Registration January 2024
|5th December 2024 (Tuesday)
|Last Date of IGNOU Re-Registration Jan 2024 (Without Late Fees)
|29th February 2024 (Thursday)
|IGNOU Re-Registration Last Date with Late Fees of Rs. 200
|March 2024 (Expected)
|Expected Date of IGNOU Re-Registration July 2024
How to Apply for IGNOU Re-Registration 2024?
New Students: If you have not registered on the re-registration portal yet then do follow the below procedure for the same.
- First, Click on the Re-Registration link and go to the main section by clicking on Proceed for re-registration
- Here, comes the main procedure so click on the “New Registration” button and select your program, enter your enrollment number, enter the captcha code, and click on the submit button.
- You are now registered at the portal so now follow the below procedure for getting re-registered for the next year and semester.
Existing Students: If you already registered at the Online re-registration portal then you can follow the below steps to get successfully re-registration in your program.
- Candidates have to first open our given Re-Registration link
- Now, click on the checkbox and click on proceed for the re-registration button
- Here, you are on the main page of the IGNOU re-registration section.
- Enter your enrollment number which is provided at the time of IGNOU Admission
- Enter the captcha code and click on the submit button to follow other procedures.
- fill out your Online Application form with the required details
- Pay Online Fees of Re-Registration
If you are new to online re-registration or didn’t register yourself online then candidates have to first register themselves to the online portal and then follow the same procedure and steps which are given above.
Available Payment Method for Re-Registration Fees
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
IGNOU Re-Registration Status January 2024
If you had filled out your Re-Registration form and paid your fees online then a confirmation email will be sent to you on your registered email address and also by SMS. If you have successfully completed your Re-Registration then we advise all our students that please check your status of registration after login with your correct details. If you didn’t receive any confirmation then there is no need to worry and your next year’s registration status will be updated soon by IGNOU Head.
Note: IGNOU Re Registration status may take up to 30 days to update your next year or semester details at IGNOU Portal so keep check your status online for any updates.
IGNOU Online Re-Registration Program List 2024
Currently Selected IGNOU Courses are available for online re-registration and it includes Bachelor’s Degree programme, Diploma Courses, Master’s Degree programme, and Post Graduate degree programme so if candidates are already enrolled in any of the programmes so they can re-register for next semester or next year from here.
Also Read: IGNOU All Courses 2024
Bachelor Degree Programs
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts (General) (CBCS)
- Bachelor in Computer Application
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Commerce (General) (CBCS)
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science (General) (CBCS)
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing)
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Social Work (General) (CBCS)
- Bachelor of Technology in Construction Management
- Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies)
- BBA in Retailing
- Bachelor of Education
Master Degree Programs
- Master of Arts in Adult Education (MAAE)
- Masters in Anthropology (MAAN)
- MA in Distance Education (MADE)
- Master of Arts in Extension & Development Studies (MAEDS)
- MA in Gender and Development Studies (MAGD)
- Master of Arts in History (MAH)
- MA. in Psychology (MAPC)
- Master of Arts in Philosophy (MAPY)
- Master of Arts in Rural Development (MARD)
- Master of Arts in Women’s and Gender Studies (MAWGS)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- MA in Economics (MEC)
- MA in English (MEG)
- Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies (MAGPS)
- Master of Arts in Hindi (MHD)
- Master of Arts in Public Administration (MPA)
- Master of Arts in Political Science (MPS)
- Master of Science in Counseling and Family Therapy (MSCCFT)
- Master of Science Degree in Dietetics and Food Service Management (MSCDFSM)
- MSc in Mathematics with Applications in Computer Science (MSCMACS)
- Master of Arts in Sociology (MSO)
- Master in Social Work (MSW)
- Master of Arts in Tourism Management (MTM)
- Master of Business Administration (Banking & Finance) (MPB)
- Master of Arts (Education) (MAEDU)
- Master of Arts in Development Studies (MADVS)
- Management Program (MP)
- Master of Business Administration (Banking & Finance) (MPB)
- Diploma in BPO Finance & Accounting (DBPOFA)
Post Graduate Diploma Courses:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Information Security (PGDIS)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Women’s & Gender Studies (PGDWGS)
The students can confirm their program in the above list to check whether their program is available for online re-registration for the next semester or year to start the process of online re-registration before the due date. If the candidates have any confusion regarding IGNOU Re-registration then do not hesitate to comment below with your query to get the resolution soon as possible before missing the last date of registration.
IGNOU Re Registration January 2024: FAQs
Q1. What is Re-Registration in IGNOU?
Answer: IGNOU Re-Registration means to enroll in the next year or next semester in an existing program. There are no criteria and eligibility to register for next year or semester because you have already been admitted to a particular course. Candidates can re-register for a program in the next session after taking fresh admission in the 1st year or 1st semester in any program offered by IGNOU.
Q2. What is the IGNOU Re-Registration Fee?
Answer: The IGNOU Re-Registration fee is different for all courses so candidates have to explore the IGNOU Fee Structure to know the exact amount to be paid at the time of filling out the re-registration form for a particular program.
Q3. What to Do if the IGNOU Re-Registration Date is Over?
Answer: If you missed the IGNOU re-registration last date then candidates have no option to apply in the current session through any method either online or offline. Those candidates have to wait for the next session of re-registration to register for the next year or semester.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for IGNOU Updates.