IGNOU B.Com (CA & A) Assignments July 2018 – January 2019 – IGNOU University has uploaded their current session Assignment of B.Com (CA & A) Programme for the session year 2018-19. Students of B.Com (CA & A) Programme can now download Assignment questions from this page. Candidates have to compulsory download those assignments to get permit of attending Term End Exam of IGNOU B.Com (CA & A) Programme.
We also advice you to all B.Com (CA & A) programme that after downloading you will get each courses assignments of your B.Com (CA & A) programme. You have to create every assignment in separate so that IGNOU Evaluators can easily check your Assignment.
Programme Code: B.Com (CA & A)
Programme Name: BCom with Major in Corporate Affairs and Administration
Session: July 2018 – January 2019
List of BCom Assignments 2018-19:
- BSHF-101/FHS-01 Assignments 2018-19 (Coming Soon)
- ECO-12 Assignments 2018-19
- ECO-12 Hindi Assignments 2018-19
- AED-01 English Assignments 2018-19 (Coming Soon)
- AED-01 Hindi Assignments 2018-19 (Coming Soon)
- EEG-04 Assignments 2018-19
- BEGE-104 Assignments 2018-19
List of BCom Assignments 2017-18:
- BSHF-101/FHS-01 Assignments 2017-18
- ECO-12 Assignments 2017-18
- ECO-12 Hindi Assignments 2017-18
- AED-01 English Assignments 2017-18
- AED-01 Hindi Assignments 2017-18
- EEG-04 Assignments 2017-18
- BEGE-104 Assignments 2017-18
Each question has different marking and it will be printed on each questions. Candidates must write solution of all questions which written in B.Com (CA & A) assignment file. B.Com (CA & A) Students have to submit each course’s assignments to IGNOU Study Centre in which they get registered. You have to submit it before due date to appear in Term End Exam conducted by IGNOU.
B.Com (CA & A) Assignments submission Dates for 2018-19:
For Dec 2017 Exam: 15th September 2018
For June 2018 Exam: 15th March 2019
For Dec 2019 Exam: 15th September 2019
Where to submit B.Com (CA & A) Assignments?
If you have completely solved your assignment you have to submit their IGNOU Assignments to coordinator of study centre which allotted to you at the time of admission. And also get receipt for submission of B.Com (CA & A) Assignments.