IGNOU Improvement Exam 2022 – After the declaration of the most recent term-end examination result for the most recent session, we have received a lot of queries from IGNOU Students regarding the IGNOU Improvement Examination. We try our best to resolve all your questions regarding IGNOU Improvement Examination, Procedure, Fees, Form, Eligibility, and a lot more.
What is IGNOU Improvement Exam?
First of all, we would like to introduce the improvement system at IGNOU University so that every student can understand it in a better manner. The improvement facility works like a tonic for those students who missed their division just because of a few lesser marks so the improvement facility helps them to score additional marking to achieve their dream division.
Can I Give an Improvement Exam in IGNOU?
Yes, you can give the Improvement Examination at the IGNOU University if you’re unsatisfied with your examination result or want to increase your marks in a particular subject. So it is the best chance and opportunity for those students who want to increase the overall percentage and grade in their final mark sheet for the admitted program.
What is Division Improvement?
If any candidates from IGNOU who scored just 2% lesser marks to secure the 1st Division or 2nd Division in the Master or Bachelor degree then he/she has an opportunity to secure the 1st Division or 2nd Division by IGNOU Improvement Examination.
Also Read – IGNOU Passing Marks 2022
IGNOU Improvement Form 2022
The procedure for improvement is currently available only through offline mode so interested candidates have to download the application form from the given link and submit it to IGNOU Delhi at a given address.
Address for Submission of IGNOU Improvement Form:
To, The Registrar, Student Evaluation Division, Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), Block-12, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068
Important Dates for Submission of IGNOU Improvement Form 2022
For June 2022 Session: If any candidates want to appear in the June term-end examination then he/she must submit their improvement exam form between 1st April to 30th April to the concerned department of IGNOU University.
For Dec 2022 Session: If any candidate wants to appear in December TEE then he/she should submit their improvement form between 1st October to 31st October. A late Application form after the given deadline will not acceptable so candidates have to submit the form before the due date to prevent future issues.
IGNOU Improvement Exam Fee 2022
- Rs. 750 per subject (Students from India)
- Rs. 2000 per subject (SAARC Countries)
- USD 60 per subject (Non-SAARC Countries)
- Candidates have to pay the requisite fees through Demand Draft which must be made in favor of IGNOU payable at New Delhi.
Also Read: IGNOU Improvement Exam Hall Ticket 2022
Things to Consider while Applying for Improvement in IGNOU
- IGNOU Improvement facility is available only for one time
- The improvement facility is available only for theory subjects or papers
- The improvement facility is limited to Master’s Degree and Bachelor’s Degree courses only
- The better marks will be taken into consideration while updating IGNOU Result and IGNOU Grade Card
- The program must be completed
- The student will not eligible to apply for improvement if the admission, as well as re-admission, was expired
- Candidates have to apply for improvement only within 6 months after declaration of the final result.
If you want to know further information regarding improvement or have any query related to the examination then you can ask your question by commenting below.