Instructions for IGNOU Assignment – Before writing and preparing your assignments, candidates who belong to any academic programme of IGNOU have to read every point of assignments carefully which is given in the section. It is necessary for candidates to follow every point so that your assignments will be approved without any issue and you will get a reward for your hard work in the grade card.
Every student has a query that what to write on the IGNOU Assignment Front Page which they have to submit to the concerned study centre of IGNOU. It is compulsory to make the front page of each subject’s assignment so that evaluator can easily understand and know about the details of the submitted assignment. The front page also makes easier for evaluators to faster the process of evaluation. Candidates have to submit their assignments only to the coordinator of their study centre only.
IGNOU Assignment Front Page & Cover Page
At the time of writing your assignments or after completion of assignments, candidates are confused that what to write on the first page of their IGNOU Assignment so here is a solution of your queries. We have made a list of all required details and information to be written at the cover page of your assignment solution. Each and every detail is given at the following list is compulsory to write on the page.
- Programme Full Name
- Course Code
- Course Title
- Assignment Code
- Study Centre
- Session Month & Year
- Mobile Number
- Enrollment Number
- Student Name
- Residence Address
[Write all above the thing on the top of the page]
Demo Image for the First page at Top:
- Use only foolscap size paper or A4 to write your assignments. Do not use thin papers. Leave lines after completing your one answer so that evaluator writes a useful comment on blank areas
- We recommend using blank paper instead ruled paper to write your assignment
- Candidates can use a Black or Blue pen to write their assignments for any TEE session.
- Candidates have to write their assignments with their hand. They cannot copy their answer from any units/blocks given by the university. If you copied then you will get zero marks for that copied question.
- Do not print your assignments or type answer by the computer which is not allowed
- Candidates have to write assignment solution with own help, if you copied any assignments from other students then your assignment will be rejected by the centre
- Prepare or write each course assignment separately. Do not write every assignment in one set.
- Write each question before an answer.
- After finishing the work of assignment writing, use a paper file and arrange all your assignments in a proper manner. (Note: Plastic file will not be accepted by the university in any circumstances)
- Candidate must be sent their complete assignments to the coordinator of the allotted study centre. You cannot send to any other IGNOU centre like Regional Centre, Evaluation Division, and Registration for evaluation.
- After submitting your assignments to the coordinator, they send an acknowledgement to study centre
- If you have applied for change your study centre then you have to send your assignments to the original centre until you did not get any confirmation by the University of study centre change. If you got a notice from the university for successfully change centre then you can submit to the new centre.
- That’s it
We hope that the above points will be helpful for those students who confused or no idea that what to write on the 1st page. And we hope that you got your solution from here after reading this article.
We request to all our candidates that please read and refer every point given above and send your proper IGNOU Assignment solution so that it easily accepted and approved by the university and you can get a permit to appear in your TEE Examination.
Without writing assignments and submission, no candidates will be permitted to attend any of the examination conducted by IGNOU. Even students are not eligible to fill their IGNOU Exam Form of any session if they failed to submit their required assignments to the university before the last date of the submission deadline.