Every student has a question that how to prepare for an upcoming IGNOU Examination. Generally, IGNOU is conducting TEE Examination twice in a year, June and Dec. Thousands of students are attending their examination at every session. 650+ IGNOU Exam Centres are allotted to students for every term end exam session.
If you are a student of IGNOU University and worried about your TEE exam, and haven’t studied anything till yet so don’t worry because your solution is available here. You can follow our given instructions at below to get good marks in your upcoming examination.
Read Complete Steps Carefully for better marks/grades:
- First of all, choose the exam center which is strict and there is no copy case found in that centre in the past. Exam Centre selection also affects your marking in some cases.
- Make a schedule for every subject (by day). Do not read every subject in one day or at the same time.
- Read Complete Overview of your Study Materials (Block). Just read completely each sentence without any mistake. No need to remember every point.
- The best way to get additional marks is to download IGNOU previous year question papers. Students can solve 2 to 5 years or semester question papers with their own to get good marks in the upcoming Term End Exam.
- Download IGNOU Assignment of the current year or current semester. Try to solve each and every assignment given in paper with the help of study materials. (Note: Please do not answer from online references. Just get help from books and solve with your own)
- Students are requested to not write an essay for each question in your answer script. Write your all answer with the points which helpful for the evaluator and you may be got good marks. Explain each point clearly.
Candidates of IGNOU need to follow given instructions to get the best marks in their upcoming examination. Assignments and previous session question papers are already available at our site for download.