Every students has a question that how to prepare for IGNOU Examination. Generally IGNOU Conducts Entrance and Term End Exam in every six month. TEE Examination is conduct twice a year, June and Dec. Thousands of students are attending their examination at every session. 650+ IGNOU Exam Centres are allotting to students for every term end exam session.
If you are a student of IGNOU University and worried about your TEE exam, and haven’t studied anything till yet so don’t worry because your solution is available here. You can follow our given instructions at below to get good marks in your upcoming examination.
Read Complete Steps Carefully for better marks/grades:
- First of all choose exam centre which is strict and there is no copy case found on that centre in past. Exam Centre selection is also affects your marking in some cases.
- Make a schedule for every subject (by day). Do not read every subjects in one day or at same time.
- Read Complete Overview of your Study Materials (Block). Just read completely each sentences without any mistake. No need to remember every point.
- The best way to get additional marks is to download IGNOU previous year question papers. Students can solve 2 to 5 years or semester question papers with their own to get good marks in upcoming Term End Exam.
- Download IGNOU Assignment of current year or current semester. Try to solve each and every assignment given in paper with the help of study materials. (Note: Please do not answer from online references. Just get a help from books and solve with your own)
- Students are request to not write an essay for each question in your answer script. Write your all answer with the points which helpful for evaluator and you may be got good marks. Explain each point clearly.
Candidates of IGNOU need to follow given instructions to get best marks in their upcoming examination. Assignments and previous session question papers are already available at our site for download.