Indira Gandhi National Open University provides education is not limited to India only but spread to many parts of the world. IGNOU gets a lot of Applications for Admission in their offered/academic programmes at evry session in Jan and July. Here we are providing instructions to all new or previous students that How to get Admission in IGNOU University.
There are two ways or method to get admission in IGNOU in selected programmes.
- Online: In Online Admission, Candidates have to fill their Application Online from IGNOU Online Admission portal
- Offline: In this method, candidates have to get IGNOU Prospectus with application form from IGNOU authorized Regional Centre and submit it after filling completed form
How to Apply Online: Before start registration, we request candidates to first keep all document’s scanned copy with you which given in 3rd steps for fast and easier procedure.
- Candidates have to go for IGNOU Online Admission section for Registration as New User. (Registration Notes Below)
- Fill up all your Personal Details, Education Qualification, course details etc which need
- You have to Upload some documents at the time of Filling your Application Form which is Given below
- Candidate’s Scanner Photo
- Scanned Signature
- Age Proof Scanned Copy
- Education Qualification Copy
- Experience Certificate Copy
- Category Certificate Copy (For SC/ST/OBC)
- BPL Certificate Copy
- After complete procedure of documentation, next step is payment of fees. You can pay your fees Online by any of the below method
- Credit Card/Debit Card
- Internet Banking
- ATM Card (PNB)
- After submission of documents you will get print preview so take a print of your form for future reference.
Registration Note: After filling all details, your login username will sent to you via registered email and mobile number so use correct email address and mobile number the time of filling form. Save your username and password at safe place or remember it for future login.
Important Note: If candidates provide any incorrect information to IGNOU Admission department then that application will be rejected by IGNOU University as per rules.