Indira Gandhi National Open University provides education is not limited to India only but its now spread to many parts of the world. Now lakh of students are enrolling in IGNOU at every year to its academic courses in every Jan and July admission session. We are here to provide complete instructions to all new or existing students that How to get Admission in IGNOU University.
IGNOU Admission Mode:
There are two modes or methods are available to get admission in IGNOU in your selected programmes.
- Online: In Online Admission, Candidates have to fill their Application Online from IGNOU Online Admission portal
- Offline: In this method, candidates have to get IGNOU Prospectus with application form from IGNOU authorized Regional Centre and submit it after filling complete form
How to Apply Online: Before starting online registration, we request to candidates that first keep all below document’s scanned copy with you which given in 3rd steps for fast and easier procedure.
- Candidates have to go for IGNOU Online Admission section for Registration as a New User. (Registration Notes Below)
- Fill up all your Personal Details, Education Qualification, Experience, course details etc which requested by IGNOU
- You have to Upload some documents at the time of Filling your Application Form which is Given below
- Candidate’s Scanner Photo
- Scanned Signature
- Age Proof Scanned Copy
- Education Qualification Copy
- Experience Certificate Copy
- Category Certificate Copy (For SC/ST/OBC)
- BPL Certificate Copy
- After complete procedure of documentation, next step is payment of fees. You can pay your fees Online by any of the below method
- Credit Card/Debit Card
- Internet Banking
- ATM Card (PNB)
- After successful payment, you will get print preview so take a print of your form for future reference.
Registration Note: After filling all details, your login username will sent to you via registered email and mobile number so use correct email address and mobile number the time of filling form. Save your username and password at safe place or remember it for future login.
Important Note: If candidates provide any incorrect information to IGNOU Admission department then that application will be rejected by IGNOU University as per rules.