IGNOU Bed Entrance Exam Jan 2020 – IGNOU offered Bachelor of Education programme to all their candidates who want to become a teacher or in want to learn in teaching faculty. Candidates can get admission in IGNOU Bed programme by completing entrance exam conducted by IGNOU University. Bed programme is included theoretical and practical both to improve skills of teaching, attitude in candidates.
Updates and Changes in Bed Entrance:
From Jan 2020, BEd Entrance Examination will be conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency) and the entrance examination will be taken on Computer based (Online). There is no application will be accepted in the hard copy from now.
Updates of Bed Entrance Exam Result 2020:
You can download your Bed entrance exam score card from IGNOU Result section which available online. If you didn’t get your entrance results then please visit your concerned regional centre to get your Bed scorecard. If you are unhappy with your marks then you can also fill re-evaluation form for re-evaluating your marks by paying Rs.700 to IGNOU centre with the filled application.
About IGNOU Bed Programme:
Bed programme offered by IGNOU is recognized by NCTE. It is 2 years duration programme and available in English and Hindi medium. Candidates can also complete that programme in maximum of five years. Before apply for IGNOU Bed programme, first check eligibility of bed entrance exam.
Bed Entrance Eligibility:
- Completed Bachelor degree with at least 50% marks OR Completed Masters degree in Science/Commerce/Social Science/humanity with 50% marks and Trained In service teachers in elementary education
- Candidates who completed teacher education programme through face to face mode recognized by NCTE.
How to Apply for Entrance Exam:
Candidates have to fill their online application form for Bed Entrance exam to get admission in IGNOU Bed. The offline procedure is now closed by IGNOU so students can now apply only through online mode.
- Visit Given link of Bed entrance Exam
- Register yourself to the online admission portal
- Login with selected username and password
- start filling Bed Entrance Form at online
- Submit Scanned Photograph and Signature.
- Pay fees through online mode
- Save and Print the form for future reference
Bed Application Fees for Entrance Exam: Rs. 600
Payment method for fees:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Important Dates of Bed Entrance Examination 2020:
Application Stars From: 17th June 2019
Last Date of Application Form Submission: 5th July 2019 (Extended)
Hall Ticket Release Date: 10th July 2019
Exam Conduct on: 27th July 2019
Candidates have no need to pay admission fees at the time of submitting the application form. Once you got offer letter of admission, you can pay your fees only through Demand Draft in favour of IGNOU payable at regional centre city at where you applied. Fees of Rs. 50,000 will be paid through a demand draft after admission confirmation.
Candidates can click to check IGNOU Bed Syllabus Structure in detail.
Entrance Exam Structure for Bed Programme:
Entrance Paper device in two parts: Part-A and Part-B. Question Paper of Bed programme is of 100 marks. All questions are multiple choice questions. Candidates have to choose one right answer from 4 options. If you select wrong then you get O marks. If you answered wrong then it possible that you may get negative marking for each wrong answers.
Exam Time Duration: 2 Hours
Bed Entrance Paper Structure:
|Type of Questions||No of Questions||Marks|
|Section-I||General English comprehension||10||10|
|Section-II||Logical and Analytical Reasoning||20||20|
|Section-III||Educational and General Awareness||25||25|
|Section-IV||Teaching Learning and the School||25||25|
|Part – B||Choose any subject||20||20|
|iii) Social Studies|
Candidates have to fill application of Bed without any mistake after getting an application form from IGNOU and send it to the concerned regional centre of IGNOU before the last date. After the due date, no application will be accepted.
Entrance Exam Hall Ticket:
Once you submitted your application to the university, your hall ticket will be available at website on IGNOU Hall Ticket section. You can download it and keep it with you when reaching the examination centre.
Instructions for Bed Entrance Exam:
- Calculators and other calculation tools, books, notes not allowed in the Exam room
- Candidate must reach to exam centre before 9:30 AM because the exam will start from 10:00 AM and over at 12:00 PM
- If candidates found to be copied from anyone answer sheet then it will be disqualified
- Pay Fees after admission confirmation
- Also, submit Score Card and original call letter to the regional centre
- Use the original answer sheet for rough work
Candidates have to read all the above instructions so they can easily appear in Bed exam and it becomes easy to follow the right procedure at the right time before due dates and admission closing.