IGNOU Bed Entrance Exam Jan 2019 – IGNOU offered Bachelor of Education programme to all their candidates who want to become a teacher or in want to learn in teaching faculty. Candidates can get admission in IGNOU Bed programme by completing entrance exam conducted by IGNOU University. Bed programme are included theoretical and practical both to improve skills of teaching, attitude in candidates.
About IGNOU Bed Programme:
Bed programme offered by IGNOU is recognized by NCTE. It is 2 years duration programme and available in English and Hindi medium. Candidates can also complete that programme in maximum five years. Before apply for IGNOU Bed programme, first check eligibility of bed entrance exam.
Bed Entrance Eligibility:
- Completed Bachelor degree with at least 50% marks OR Completed Masters degree in Science/Commerce/Social Science/humanity with 50% marks and Trained In service teachers in elementary education
- Candidates who completed teacher education programme through face to face mode recognized by NCTE.
How to apply for entrance exam:
Candidates have to fill their online application form for Bed Entrance exam to get admission in IGNOU Bed. The offline procedure is now closed by IGNOU so students can now apply only through online mode.
- Visit Given link of Bed entrance Exam
- Register yourself to online admission portal
- Login with selected username and password
- start filling Bed Entrance Form at online
- Submit Scanned Photograph and Signature.
- Pay fees through online mode
- Save and Print form for future reference
Bed Application Fees for Entrance Exam: Rs. 1000
Payment method for fees:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Last Date of Application Form submission: 18th November 2018 (Extended)
Exam conducted on: Not Announced
Candidates have no need to pay admission fees at the time of submitting application form. Once you got offer letter of admission, you can pay your fees only through Demand Draft in favour of IGNOU payable at regional centre city at where you applied. Fees of Rs. 50,000 will be paid through demand draft after admission confirmation.
Candidates can click to check IGNOU Bed Syllabus Structure in detail.
Entrance Exam Structure for Bed Programme:
Entrance Paper device in two parts: Part-A and Part-B. Question Paper of Bed programme is of 100 marks. All questions are multiple choice questions. Candidates have to choose one right answer from 4 options. If you select wrong then you get O marks. If you answered wrong then it possibility that you may get negative marking for each wrong answers.
Exam Time Duration: 2 Hours
Bed Entrance Paper Structure:
|Type of Questions||No of Questions||Marks|
|Section-I||General English comprehension||10||10|
|Section-II||Logical and Analytical Reasoning||20||20|
|Section-III||Educational and General Awareness||25||25|
|Section-IV||Teaching Learning and the School||25||25|
|Part – B||Choose any subject||20||20|
|iii) Social Studies|
Candidates have to fill application of Bed without any mistake after getting application form from IGNOU and send it to concerned regional centre of IGNOU before last date. After due date no application will be accepted.
Entrance Exam Hall Ticket:
Once you submitted your application to university, your hall ticket will be available at website on IGNOU Hall Ticket section. You can download it and keep it with you when reaching examination centre.
Entrance Exam Result:
You can download your Bed entrance exam score card from IGNOU Result section which available online. If you didn’t get you’re entrance results then please visit your concerned regional centre to get your Bed score card. If you unhappy with your marks then you can also fill re evaluation form for re evaluation your marks by paying Rs.700 to IGNOU centre with filled application.
Instructions for Bed Entrance Exam:
- Calculators and other calculation tools, books, notes not allowed in Exam room
- Candidate must reach to exam centre before 1:15 PM because exam will be start from 2:00 PM and ever at 4:00 PM
- If candidates found to be copied from any one answer sheet then it will be disqualified
- Pay Fees after admission confirmation
- Also submit Score Card and original call letter to regional centre
- Use original answer sheet for rough work
Candidates have to read all above instructions so they can easily appear in Bed exam and it becomes easy to follow right procedure at right time before due dates and admission closing.