IGNOU Re-Evaluation Dec 2019 – After appearing in the Term Examination December 2019, All of the candidates are waiting for their Exam Results in which they can see how much they got from their performance in Exam. After results declaration and getting the result on their hand, some of the students are disappointed for their marks. If candidates have confidence that they can get better marks rather than printed marks on IGNOU portal then they can proceed for IGNOU Online revaluation.
If students are unhappy or unsatisfied with their declared marks in IGNOU Result so they have the facility to re-check their answer script by the university. You just need to fill Online Application Form for Re-Evaluation of Answer Script with required details and submit it to IGNOU.
Opening Notice – It is to inform all students that the Online Application for Re-evaluation is now started by the university. Candidates can now apply for IGNOU Revaluation for December 2019 through online mode as the common result is now out by the university. Candidates are requested to wait for the result first and if you are not satisfied with your result then go for online revaluation.
Photocopy of Answerscripts – If you want to get the photocopy of your answer scripts for the last session December 2019 then you can apply for the same from the following portal by paying the requisite fees for it. Candidates have the option to receive their photocopy of answer scripts through email or by post.
IGNOU Re-Evaluation Procedure and Method Dec 2019
Recently, IGNOU University has announced that IGNOU will now accept only Online Applications for Re-Evaluation of Answer Scripts so candidates are advised to submit an only online application for revaluation of the result. No offline applications will be accepted by any of the centres of IGNOU University. If any student has submitted offline application then the form will be returned back to the student.
- First of all click on given link to go to the main page of IGNOU Online Revaluation
- Check the box called “Declaration” and click on the button called “I Agree and Proceed”
- Now click on “TEE Dec 2019 Exam Student”
- Enter your 9 digit enrollment number, select your program code and choose the Revaluation & Copy of Answer Scripts
- Click on login after entering all details
- You can now able to apply for revaluation for your declared results so select subjects in which you want revaluation
- Now Save and proceed to pay the required fees for revaluation
Click for IGNOU Re-Evaluation Application Form (Online Mode)
Note – IGNOU Offline revaluation is shut down by the university completely so candidates must aware of it and follow the given online procedure to make your revaluation process easier and fast.
IGNOU Re-Evaluation Fees: Rs. 750 per course (Revised)
IGNOU Revaluation Last Date: 15th June 2020 (Confirmed)
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
Read Rules before Submitting the Online Application Form:
- Candidates have to fill that application through online mode and submit it within one month (30 days) after the official declaration of IGNOU Results
- After successful re-evaluation, higher marks will be taken into consideration for original mark sheet and grade card
- After Application of Re-Evaluation, new marks will be available on IGNOU website after re-checking script by IGNOU centre
- Re-evaluation is available only for IGNOU TEE Exam but it is not permissible in Projects, Practical, Assignments, Lab course, Workshop etc
- Send the application through online mode only because the offline mode is now closed by the university
All Addresses of IGNOU Evaluation Centres:
|Evaluation Centre Address||Jurisdiction of Evaluation Centre|
|Regional Director, IGNOU Regional Evaluation Centre, 3rd Floor, Sanchi Complex, Shivaji Nagar, Bhopal-462016 Madhya Pradesh||All Examination Centres within Bhopal, Jabalpur, Raipur, Ranchi, Patna, Darbhanga, Bhagalpur, Jodhpur and Jaipur|
|Regional Director, IGNOU Regional Evaluation Centre, C/1, Institutional Area, Bhubaneswar-751013 Odisha||All Examination Centres within Bhubaneswar, Koraput, Kolkata, Deoghar, Siliguri, Raghunathganj, Vishakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Hyderabad|
|Dy. Registrar, IGNOU Regional Evaluation, Centre-Delhi, Block-5, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068 Ph.- 011-29533565, 011-29571501||All Examination Centres within Delhi-1, Delhi-2, Delhi-3, All Schools and Divisions, Centres, Units & Institutes at Headquarters, International Division and answer scripts received from other Evaluation Centres/sources, if any.|
|Deputy Registrar, IGNOU Regional Evaluation Centre, IGNOU Complex, Kaloor PO, Ernakulam Distt, Kochi-682017 Kerala Ph.- 0484-2337028, 2337038||All Examination Centres within Kochi, Trivandrum, Vatakara, Chennai, Madurai, Banglore, Bijapur, Panaji, Port Blair, Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Rajkot, Ahmedabad|
|Dy. Registrar, IGNOU Regional Evaluation, Centre-Lucknow, IInd Floor, 5 C / INS-1, Sector-5, Vrindavan Yojana, Telibagh, Lucknow –226029 Ph.- 0522-2442825||All Examination Centres within Lucknow, Varanasi, Aligarh, Dehradun, Noida, Karnal, Chandigarh, Khanna, Shimla, Jammu, Srinagar|
|In-Charge IGNOU Regional Evaluation Centre-Shillong, IGNOU Regional Centre, NEHU Campus, Umshing, Mawkynroh, Shillong-793022 Meghalaya Ph.- 0364-2550130||All Examination Centres within Shillong, Guwahati, Jorhat, Itanagar, Imphal, Agartala, Gangtok, Kohima, Aizwal|
Given address is just for information purpose so the student has no need to send any hard copy of the application to the above address for revaluation.
After submission of application, wait for at least 30 days to get updated your result on the website after rechecking. All other programme candidates can check the above list and find their city from city list and get the address of your city evaluation centre for answer scripts to send your application form to them.