IGNOU BLIS Solved Assignments – Checkout our latest collection of BLIS Assignments which is available with solutions. BLIS Solved Assignments will help to all candidates to prepare correct assignments which they need to submit at IGNOU Study centre. BLIS – Bachelor of Library and Information Science Assignments submission is compulsory to attend your upcoming TEE Examination.
Our given BLIS Solution is for sample purpose only so that students of IGNOU BLIS program can prepare and write their assignments for upcoming TEE according to given solved assignment. Currently, the solution is made available for English medium students only.
Questions covered under the BLIS Solution:
- State the Five Laws of Library Science. Discuss the implications of the second law
- Discuss the need, purpose, and methods of providing SDI service in libraries.
- What is meant by “library legislation” and why is it necessary? Discuss its significant components.
- Discuss the role and function of IT in user studies.
- Write short notes on any two of the following:
(b) Indian Library Association
We are providing available IGNOU BLIS solutions with free of cost so that you have no need to pay any charge for it and you can download it from our site easily and start preparation for writing your assignments. BLIS Assignment Marks also calculated in your Mark sheet and Grade Card so you have to write great and good for getting good marks and grade in your BLIS Exam. Start writing IGNOU Solved Assignment of your BLIS Programme after complete download.