IGNOU has officially announced fees reimbursement for Scheduled Castes and Schedule Castes categories who has took admission from IGNOU in January 2019 session. Candidates of these categories will receive their fees refund after filling an application form and submitting it to concerned authority with related documents of it.
Candidates need to submit this application form to concerned regional centre from where they took admission in the current session. Candidates have to read complete notification of fee reimbursement which was recently released by IGNOU head.
Application Form and Last Date of Submission
IGNOU University has now uploaded its application form for fee reimbursement at online and it is now available for download. Eligible candidates can now download the form and submit it to concerned regional centre latest by 20th February 2019.
List of Documents must be verified by Regional Centre
- Copy of student’s ID Card
- Self Attested Copy of Caste Certificate (SC or ST)
- Candidates must be eligible as per given notification
Indira Gandhi National Open University
(Planning and Development Division)
Dated: 7th December 2018
Refer Notification No. IG/PDD/2016/353/123 dated 26th February 2016 on exemption/reimbursement of fee to SC/ST students under SCSP/TSP components of grants received from Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), the scheme shall remain in effect for January 2019 admission cycle with following implementation points:
- The Scheme will be extended only to the following academic programmes for Jan 2019 cycle for SC/ST students:
- Fresh admission in Bachelor Degree Programme (BA, BCom and BSc)
- Fresh admission in Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP) and
- Re-registration in BDP (BA, BCom, B.Sc); BSW and BTS for students registered from July 2015 cycles
- There will be no exemption of fee under the scheme for SC/ST students. Every candidate have to pay programme fee at the time of taking admission and then apply for reimbursement under DBT on Online portal to be instituted by Students Registration Division (SRD). Detailed SOP will issued separately by SRD.
- SRD is the Nodal Division for reimbursement of fee; directly to the eligible applications.
- Employed applicants or beneficiaries of similar benefits from other sources will not be eligible for fee reimbursement
- Fee reimbursement applications will be accepted only till 20th February 2019. No reimbursement application will be entertained after this date.