IGNOU Fee Exemption for January 2021 Session – IGNOU has officially announced fees reimbursement for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Castes categories who have taken admission from IGNOU in January 2021 session. Candidates of these categories will receive their fees refund after filling an application form and submitting it to the concerned authority with related documents it.
Candidates need to submit this application form to the concerned regional centre from where they took admission in the current session. Candidates have to read the complete notification of fee reimbursement which was recently released by IGNOU head.
You May Also Like To Read:
- IGNOU Admission 2021
- IGNOU Scholarship 2021
- IGNOU Job & Placement 2021
- IGNOU Fees 2021
- IGNOU Student Login 2021
- IGNOU Programs 2021
Application Form and Last Date of Submission
IGNOU University has now uploaded its application form for fee reimbursement online and it is now available for download. Eligible candidates can now download the form and submit it to the concerned department latest by the last date of IGNOU online admission.
Download Application Form for Fee Reimbursement
Many of the students are confusing that which courses are considered to get exemption under SCSP/TSP so we have uploaded a complete list of courses for convenience to the students.
List of Documents must be verified by Regional Centre
- Copy of student’s ID Card
- Self Attested Copy of Caste Certificate (SC or ST)
- Candidates must be eligible as per the given notification
Indira Gandhi National Open University
(Planning and Development Division)
Dated: 22nd January 2021
Refer Notification No. IGNOU/PDD/SCSP-TSP/2021 dated 22nd January 2021 on exemption/reimbursement of a fee to SC/ST students under SCSP/TSP components of grants received from Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), the scheme shall remain in effect for Jan 2021 admission cycle with following implementation points:
- The Scheme is now extended to the 84 academic programs for January 2021 cycle for SC/ST students:
- There will be no exemption of fees under the scheme for SC/ST students. Every candidate has to pay program fees at the time of taking admission and then apply for reimbursement under DBT on the Online portal to being instituted by the Students Registration Division (SRD). The detailed SOP will be issued separately by SRD.
- SRD is the Nodal Division for reimbursement of the fee; directly to the eligible applications.
- Employed applicants or beneficiaries of similar benefits from other sources will not be eligible for fee reimbursement
- IGNOU Fee reimbursement applications will be accepted only until the closing of the current admission session. No reimbursement application will be entertained after this date.