IGNOU Fee Exemption for January 2022 Session – IGNOU has officially announced fees reimbursement for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes categories who wants to take admission in IGNOU for January 2022 session. Candidates of these categories will receive their fees refund after filling an application form and submitting it to the concerned authority with related documents it.
Candidates need to submit this application form to the concerned IGNOU Regional Centre from where they took admission in the current session. Candidates have to read the complete notification of fee reimbursement which was recently released by IGNOU Head Office.
You May Also Like To Read:
Application Form and Last Date of Submission
IGNOU University has now uploaded its application form for fee reimbursement online and it is now available for download. Eligible candidates can now download the form and submit it to the concerned department latest by the last date of IGNOU online admission.
Download Application Form for Fee Reimbursement
Many of the students are confusing that which courses are considered to get exemption under SCSP/TSP so we have uploaded a complete list of courses for convenience to the students. If your program is coming under the list then you will get fee relaxation while submission of online admission form.
List of Documents must be verified by Regional Centre
- Copy of student’s ID Card
- Self Attested Copy of Caste Certificate (SC or ST)
- Candidates must be eligible as per the given notification
Indira Gandhi National Open University
(Planning and Development Division)
Dated: 20 December 2021
Refer Notification No. IGNOU/PDD/SCSP-TSP/2021 dated 20th December 2021 on exemption/reimbursement of a fee to SC/ST students under SCSP/TSP components of grants received from Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), the scheme shall remain in effect for Jan 2022 admission cycle with following implementation points:
- The Scheme is now extended to the academic programs for January 2022 cycle for SC/ST students. You can see the list of courses for more details.
- The eligible students may opt for fee reimbursement at the time of online application of Jan 2022 and submit the scanned copy of their caste certificate to verify the claim of fee reimbursement by the candidates. The certificate for the same will be verified online by the online admission department so you don’t have to submit any offline form for the same.
- SRD is the Nodal Division for reimbursement of the fee; directly to the eligible applications.
- Employed applicants or beneficiaries of similar benefits from other sources will not be eligible for fee reimbursement
- The student who already enrolled in a degree program and getting admitted in the certificate or diploma program is not eligible for fee reimbursement for the diploma/certificate program as it is valid only for one program at a time.
- IGNOU Fee Reimbursement Applications will be accepted only until the closing of the current admission session. No reimbursement application will be entertained after this date.
- The Free reimbursement is applicable for fresh admission in January 2022 session as well as re-registration for the next year or semester.