IGNOU Online Re-Registration July 2023 – IGNOU has officially started to collect the online applications for re-registration in IGNOU University for the next semester and year. Candidates have to fill out their registration form by online method. IGNOU Re-Registration facility is available only for those candidates who have already enrolled for a program of more than 1 year and above duration by taking Admission in IGNOU.
You Might Also Like To Read:
- IGNOU Registration July 2023 (Dates)
- IGNOU Fees 2023
- IGNOU Fee Reimbursement 2023
- IGNOU Scholarship 2023
- IGNOU Syllabus Structure 2023
IGNOU Re Registration July 2023
Important Notice – IGNOU Online Re-Registration for the most current session July 2023 is now officially started by the university on its scheduled date. If you missed the January 2023 session then you can now register in the July 2023 session for missed year and semester for which you have to wait for a few weeks.
Candidates are informed that the IGNOU Online Re-Registration is open for Indian students as well as international students so overseas students have no need to follow the offline procedure for re-registration in IGNOU. Earlier, IGNOU international students are not allowed to apply for re-registration online but now the university has opened a way for international students to re-register for the next year and semester online.
Pre-requisite for Filling IGNOU Re-Registration Form
- 9 or 10 Digit enrollment number of student
- Your program should be included in the list of available programs
- You should be eligible for registration
- Valid Email Address
- Active Mobile Number
IGNOU Re-Registration July 2023 Important Dates
IGNOU Re-Registration for the session July 2023 is officially started by the university. The students are now able to get registered in the upcoming session for their next sem or year through online mode. Get in touch with the page to get the latest updates and news regarding re-registration.
Normally, IGNOU July session Re-Registration starts in the month of March or April while IGNOU January session Re-registration starts in the month of September-October but it might get delayed to December. Candidates will be notified of all updates regarding the re-registration session started by IGNOU Team and they can register themselves for the current session. IGNOU Head Office frequently extends the last date for re-registration in every session so that every student can register without missing any Semester or Year.
Start Date of IGNOU Re-Registration July 2023
8th May 2023 (Monday)
Last Date of IGNOU Re-Registration July 2023
15th June 2023 (Thursday)
IGNOU Re-Registration with Late Fees of Rs. 200
30th June 2023 (Friday)
Expected Date of IGNOU Re-Registration January 2024
October – November 2023
How to Apply for IGNOU Re-Registration 2023?
New Students: If you have not registered on the re-registration portal yet then do follow the below procedure for the same.
- First, Click on the Re-Registration link and go to the main section by clicking on proceed for re-registration
- Here, comes the main procedure so click on the “New Registration” button and select your program, enter your enrollment number, enter the captcha code, and click on the submit button.
- You are now registered at the portal so now follow the below procedure for getting re-register for the next year and semester.
Existing Students: If you already registered at the Online re-registration portal then you can follow the below steps to get successfully re-registration in your program.
- Candidates have to first open our given Re-Registration link
- Now, click on the checkbox and click on proceed for the re-registration button
- Here, you are on the main page of the IGNOU re-registration section.
- Enter your enrollment number which is provided at the time of IGNOU Admission
- Enter the captcha code and click on the submit button to follow other procedures.
- fill out your Online Application form with the required details
- Pay Online Fees of Re-Registration
Click Here to Apply for IGNOU Re-Registration July 2023 (Started)
If you are new to online re-registration or didn’t register yourself online then candidates have to first register themselves to the online portal and then follow the same procedure and steps which are given above.
Available Payment Method for Re-Registration Fees
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
IGNOU Re-Registration Status July 2023
If you had filled out your Re-Registration form and paid your fees online then a confirmation email will be sent to you on your registered email address and also by SMS. If you have successfully completed your Re-Registration then we advise all our students that please check your status of registration after login with your correct details. If you didn’t receive any confirmation then there is no need to worry and your next year’s registration status will be updated soon by IGNOU Head.
Click Here for IGNOU Re-Registration Status July 2023
Note: IGNOU Re Registration status may take up to 30 days to update your next year or semester details at IGNOU Portal so keep check your status online for any updates.
IGNOU Online Re-Registration Program List 2023
Currently Selected IGNOU Courses are available for online re-registration and it includes Bachelor’s Degree programme, Diploma Courses, Master’s Degree programme, and Post Graduate degree programme so if candidates are already enrolled in any of the programmes so they can re-register for next semester or next year from here.
Also Read: IGNOU All Courses 2023
Bachelor Degree Programs
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts (General) (CBCS)
- Bachelor in Computer Application
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Commerce (General) (CBCS)
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science (General) (CBCS)
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing)
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Social Work (General) (CBCS)
- Bachelor of Technology in Construction Management
- Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies)
- BBA in Retailing
- Bachelor of Education
Master Degree Programs
- Master of Arts in Adult Education (MAAE)
- Masters in Anthropology (MAAN)
- MA in Distance Education (MADE)
- Master of Arts in Extension & Development Studies (MAEDS)
- MA in Gender and Development Studies (MAGD)
- Master of Arts in History (MAH)
- MA. in Psychology (MAPC)
- Master of Arts in Philosophy (MAPY)
- Master of Arts in Rural Development (MARD)
- Master of Arts in Women’s and Gender Studies (MAWGS)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- MA in Economics (MEC)
- MA in English (MEG)
- Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies (MAGPS)
- Master of Arts in Hindi (MHD)
- Master of Arts in Public Administration (MPA)
- Master of Arts in Political Science (MPS)
- Master of Science in Counseling and Family Therapy (MSCCFT)
- Master of Science Degree in Dietetics and Food Service Management (MSCDFSM)
- MSc in Mathematics with Applications in Computer Science (MSCMACS)
- Master of Arts in Sociology (MSO)
- Master in Social Work (MSW)
- Master of Arts in Tourism Management (MTM)
- Master of Business Administration (Banking & Finance) (MPB)
- Master of Arts (Education) (MAEDU)
- Master of Arts in Development Studies (MADVS)
- Management Program (MP)
- Master of Business Administration (Banking & Finance) (MPB)
- Diploma in BPO Finance & Accounting (DBPOFA)
Post Graduate Diploma Courses:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Information Security (PGDIS)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Women’s & Gender Studies (PGDWGS)
The students can confirm their program in the above list to check whether their program is available for online re-registration for the next semester or year to start the process of online re-registration before the due date. If the candidates have any confusion regarding IGNOU Re-registration then do not hesitate to comment below with your query to get the resolution soon as possible before missing the last date of registration.
FAQs – IGNOU Re Registration July 2023
What is Re Registration in IGNOU?
Re-Registration means to enroll in next year or next semester in an existing program. There is no criteria and eligibility to register for next year or semester because you have already taken admission in a particular course. Candidates can take re-registration just after taking fresh admission in the 1st year or 1st semester in any program offered by IGNOU.
What is IGNOU Re Registration Fee?
IGNOU Re Registration fee is different for all courses so candidates have to explore IGNOU Fee Structure to know the exact amount to be paid at the time of filling the re registration form for a particular program.
What to Do if IGNOU Re Registration Date is Over?
If the re registration date for the most recent session was over then candidates have no option to apply in the current session through any method either online or offline. Those candidates have to wait for the next session of re registration to get register for the next year or semester.
461 thoughts on “IGNOU Re-Registration July 2023 – Check Last Date, Status”
i have taken admission in July 2018 But due to some problem i didn’t re registration form filled.But I want to re registration again so plz help me sir I want to complete my Master’s degree in MPA .
That’s your most kindness.
my enrollment number is 187536720 MPA
I want to take admission in 1St sem MPA in January 2023-24, so what shall I have to do please guide me
I have registered in December 2018 but some papers are not clear sir what will I do project and synopsis are already submitted only three papers in Mlis are missing please guide me sir that will be humble request thanks sir
I’ve registered in July 2022 for MBA in Online and Distance Learning (ODL) programme and I’ve written my first semester exams last week!
The doubt is whether I’ve to register for Jan’23 re-registration for writing second semester in July’23??
Please clarify my doubt asap.
I registered in July 2022 session for PGDFM course. Can I re-register myself for the next semester now? Since, the list mentioned above does not include any details regarding PGDFM.
i have been continiously trying to make the payment of reregestration but its only showing error please guide 2023
I have taken admission in BCOMAF program in Jan 22 session.Is re-registration required for me or not?
I have taken addmission in Jan 22 in DNHE course but didn’t submitted my assignment and had not given exam. Did I have to re register for same course again or no needed.
Re registration link is not working
it isn’t working for me as well and today seems to be the last date for re-registration. If you are able to do it, please let me know.
I recently filled the re registration form, and i got a payment receipt in my email regarding the successful transaction of fee…
but as I see my re registration history, it shows fee not paid..
what shall I do?
Applied for PGDIBO in 2019 Roll no.196339649. Want Registration in year 2023
i have done my re registration the fee was successfully submitted but its status is not updated its still showing the fee is unpaid its been more than three day now. i have mailed the issue but havent rcvd any response yet.
I joined ignou mcom course in January 2023 and paid 9000 for 2 yrs course. Do I have to register also within February 28 2023?
Register for 2nd Year in Jan 2024. Not in Jan 2023.
I am failed but in one subject passed . can I take re registration means in next year can apply or not
i joined the july session 2021 and gave exam in 2022 but unfortunately didnt able to re register so can i re register now in the january session for the second year ?
I took admission in 2020. I have only submitted assignment for meg first year. Since then I didnt re register for second year till date. I am trying to re register now in January 2023. Am I still eligible, if yes how much time I have to complete course. My name Is changed as got married. The payment gateway shows maiden name. Will that cause isse submitting payment online. I tried as all my banking is new name. Kindly respond at earliest.
I had just applied for my first semester exam and i got my enrollment no and when i try to register again its not working please help me.
Online re registration of PGDIPR course is not available in website. How to do it for completion of the course in 2023?
is July -22 Re registration date over, if yes what I need to do next.
Is re- registration compulsory for all the students that takes admission in IGNOU . I take admission in July 2022 in IGNOU
Is it compulsory to do re-registration or not please let me know as soon as possible
Phd nursing admission is over or what
is it possible to take re registration once the course valid is over?
I took admission in the year JUNE 2018 MA and have few paper to complete it.
i have re registered and made the payment yesterday at 9pm. but the payment status is not yet update. it 3 pm now its still showing fee not paid. i recieved a mail from ignou that my payment is successful. but in re registration history it’s showing fee not paid. what to do now?