IGNOU Online Re-Registration January 2019 – IGNOU has start collecting application for re registration in IGNOU University for next session. Candidates have to fill their registration form by online method. Re-Registration facility is available only for those candidates who has already enrolled for more than 1 year and above duration programme by taking Admission in IGNOU.
Re-Registration means to enrolled in next year or next semester in an existing programme. There is no criteria and eligibility to register for next year or semester because you already taken admission in particular course. Candidates can take re registration just after taking fresh admission in 1st year or 1st semester in any programme offered by IGNOU.
Requirements before filling Registration Form:
- Candidate’s enrollment number
- Your programme must be included in available programme
- Registered Email and Mobile number
How to apply online for IGNOU Re-Registration:
If you already register at Online Admission portal then you can follow below steps to get successfully re registration in your programme.
- Candidates have to first open our given below Re-Registration link
- If you come at online re-registration page then select your programme from drop down list
- Enter your enrollment number which is provided at the time of IGNOU Admission
- Enter captcha code and click on submit button to follow other procedures.
- fill your Online Application form with required details
- Pay Online Fees of Re Registration
If your are new for online re registration or didn’t register your self at online then candidates have to first register themselves to Online portal and then follow same procedure and steps which is given at above.
- Credit/Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Payment via ATM Card
Important Dates for Online Re-Registration of Jan 2019: (Extended)
IGNOU Next Re Registration for January 2019 session is now started by university. Candidates can now need to wait for next re registration session which will be open soon by IGNOU. One new session starts, students will be able to re register for there next year or next semester from now. Get in touch with us for our latest updates regarding re registration.
Normally Re registration starts on the 1st day of September month for Jan cycle but this time it took some time to start. Candidates will be notified for all updates regarding re registration session started by IGNOU Team and they can register themselves for current session.
IGNOU Re Registration for July 2018 is now closed. Currently there is no provision to get re register for previous session with late fees. IGNOU has already extended its last date too many time without taking any late fees.
Online Re-Registration start from: 18th September 2018
Last date of Re-Registration without Late Fees: 15th January 2019 (Confirmed)
Registration with Late Fees of Rs. 500/Rs.1000: No provision now
Available Programme for Online Re-Registration:
Currently Selected IGNOU Courses are available for online re registration and it includes Bachelor Degree programme, diploma Courses, Master Degree programme and Post Graduate degree programme so if candidates already enrolled in any of the programme so they can re register for next semester or next year from here.
Bachelor Degree Programme:
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor in computer application
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing)
- Bachelor of Social work
- Bachelor of Technology in Construction Management
- Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies)
Master Degree Programme:
- Master of Arts in Adult Education (MAAE)
- Masters in Anthropology (MAAN)
- MA in Distance Education (MADE)
- Master of Arts in Extension & Development Studies (MAEDS)
- MA in Gender and Development Studies (MAGD)
- Master of Arts in History (MAH)
- MA. in Psychology (MAPC)
- Master of Arts in Philosophy (MAPY)
- Master of Arts in Rural Development (MARD)
- Master of Arts in Women’s and Gender Studies (MAWGS)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- MA in Economics (MEC)
- MA in English (MEG)
- Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies (MAGPS)
- Master of Arts in Hindi (MHD)
- Master of Arts in Public Administration (MPA)
- Master of Arts in Political Science (MPS)
- Master of Science in Counseling and Family Therapy (MSCCFT)
- Master of Science Degree in Dietetics and Food Service Management (MSCDFSM)
- MSc in Mathematics with Applications in Computer Science (MSCMACS)
- Master of Arts in Sociology (MSO)
- Master in Social Work (MSW)
- Master of Arts in Tourism Management (MTM)
- Master of Business Administration (Banking & Finance) (MPB)
- Master of Arts (Education) (MAEDU)
- Diploma in BPO Finance & Accounting (DBPOFA)
Post Graduate Diploma Courses:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Information Security (PGDIS)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Women’s & Gender Studies (PGDWGS)
Important Note: If you filled your Re-Registration form and pay your fees online then confirmation email will be send to you on your registered email address and also by SMS. If you have successfully completed your Re Registration then we advice to all our students that please check your status of registration after login with your correct details. If you didn’t receive any confirmation then please contact us as soon as possible.