IGNOU Online Re-Registration July 2020 – IGNOU will be starting soon to collect the application for re-registration in IGNOU University for the next session. Candidates have to fill their registration form by online method. Re-Registration facility is available only for those candidates who have already enrolled for more than 1 year and above duration program by taking Admission in IGNOU.
What is Re Registration in IGNOU?
Re-Registration means to enroll in next year or next semester in an existing programme. There is no criteria and eligibility to register for next year or semester because you have already taken admission in a particular course. Candidates can take re-registration just after taking fresh admission in the 1st year or 1st semester in any programme offered by IGNOU.
Requirements for Filling Re-Registration Form:
- Candidate’s enrollment number
- Your programme must be included in the available programme
- Registered Email and Mobile Number
Important Dates for Online Re-Registration of July 2020:
IGNOU Next Re Registration for the session July 2020 will get started soon by the university. Students will be soon able to register in the upcoming session for their next sem or year through online mode. Get in touch with the page to get the latest updates and news regarding re-registration.
Normally, IGNOU July session Re Registration starts in the month of March or April but this time it may get delayed by a month. Candidates will be notified for all updates regarding re registration session started by IGNOU Team and they can register themselves for the current session. IGNOU Head has recently extended its last date for submission of Re Registration form to June End so that every student can register without missing any Semester or Year.
Online Re-Registration Starts from: 15th April 2020 (Expected)
Last date of Re-Registration without Late Fees: 30th May 2020 (Expected)
Registration with Late Fees of Rs. 500/Rs.1000: No provision now
Closing Notice – IGNOU Online Re-Registration for session January 2020 is now closed by the university after the extension period. The candidates can not re-register for the next year or semester in the Jan 2020 session if they missed the deadline. If you missed the due date of re-registration then you have to wait for the July 2020 Re-Registration session but it will add another 6 months in the duration of your completion of program.
How to Apply Online for IGNOU Re-Registration:
If you already registered at the Online Admission portal then you can follow the below steps to get successfully re-registration in your program.
- Candidates have to first open our given Re-Registration link
- If you come at the online re-registration page then select your programme from the drop-down list
- Enter your enrollment number which is provided at the time of IGNOU Admission
- Enter the captcha code and click on the submit button to follow other procedures.
- fill your Online Application form with required details
- Pay Online Fees of Re-Registration
If you are new for online re-registration or didn’t register your self online then candidates have to first register themselves to Online portal and then follow the same procedure and steps which are given at above.
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Available Programs for Online Re-Registration:
Currently Selected IGNOU Courses are available for online re registration and it includes Bachelor Degree programme, Diploma Courses, Master Degree programme, and Post Graduate degree programme so if candidates already enrolled in any of the programmes so they can re-register for next semester or next year from here.
Bachelor Degree Programme:
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor in computer application
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing)
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Technology in Construction Management
- Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies)
- BBA in Retailing
- Bachelor of Education
Master Degree Programme:
- Master of Arts in Adult Education (MAAE)
- Masters in Anthropology (MAAN)
- MA in Distance Education (MADE)
- Master of Arts in Extension & Development Studies (MAEDS)
- MA in Gender and Development Studies (MAGD)
- Master of Arts in History (MAH)
- MA. in Psychology (MAPC)
- Master of Arts in Philosophy (MAPY)
- Master of Arts in Rural Development (MARD)
- Master of Arts in Women’s and Gender Studies (MAWGS)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- MA in Economics (MEC)
- MA in English (MEG)
- Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies (MAGPS)
- Master of Arts in Hindi (MHD)
- Master of Arts in Public Administration (MPA)
- Master of Arts in Political Science (MPS)
- Master of Science in Counseling and Family Therapy (MSCCFT)
- Master of Science Degree in Dietetics and Food Service Management (MSCDFSM)
- MSc in Mathematics with Applications in Computer Science (MSCMACS)
- Master of Arts in Sociology (MSO)
- Master in Social Work (MSW)
- Master of Arts in Tourism Management (MTM)
- Master of Business Administration (Banking & Finance) (MPB)
- Master of Arts (Education) (MAEDU)
- Master of Arts in Development Studies (MADVS)
- Management Program (MP)
- Master of Business Administration (Banking & Finance) (MPB)
- Diploma in BPO Finance & Accounting (DBPOFA)
Post Graduate Diploma Courses:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Information Security (PGDIS)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Women’s & Gender Studies (PGDWGS)
IGNOU Re Registration Status July 2020
If you had filled your Re-Registration form and paid your fees online then a confirmation email will be sent to you on your registered email address and also by SMS. If you have successfully completed your Re Registration then we advise all our students that please check your status of registration after login with your correct details. If you didn’t receive any confirmation then there is no need to worry and your next year’s registration status will be updated soon by IGNOU Head.
Note: IGNOU Re Registration status may take up to 30 days to update your next year or semester details at IGNOU Portal so keep check your status online for any updates.
What to Do if IGNOU Re Registration Date is Over?
If the re registration date for the most recent session is over then candidates have no option to apply in the current session through any method either online or offline. Those candidates have to wait for the next session of re registration to get register for the next year or semester.
What is IGNOU Re Registration Fee?
IGNOU Re Registration fee is different for all courses so candidates have to explore IGNOU Fee Structure to know the exact amount to be paid at the time of filling the re registration form for a particular program