IGNOU Online Re-Registration July 2017 – IGNOU has start collecting application for re registration in IGNOU University for next session. Candidates have to fill registration form by online method. Re-Registration facility is available only for those candidates who already enrolled in 2 years or more duration programme by taking Admission in IGNOU. Re-Registration means enrolled in next year session/ or semester in a programme. For getting re registered, candidates have to submit assignments to centre and appeared in IGNOU TEE Exam for previous year.
Requirements before filling Registration Form:
- Candidate’s enrollment number
- Your programme must be included in available programme
- Registered Email and Mobile number
How to apply online for IGNOU Re-Registration:
If you already register at Online Admission portal then you can follow below steps to get successfully re registration in your programme.
- Candidates have to first open our given below Re-Registration link
- If you come at online re-registration page then select your programme from drop down list
- Enter your enrollment number which is provided at the time of IGNOU Admission
- Enter captcha code and click on submit button to follow other procedures.
- fill your Online Application form with required details
- Pay Online Fees of Re Registration
If your are new for online re registration or didn’t register your self at online then candidates have to first register there selves to Online portal and then follow same procedure and steps which is given at above.
- Credit/Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Payment via ATM Card
Important Dates for Online Re-Registration of July 2017: (Extended to new date)
Online Re-Registration start from: 1st February 2017
Last date of Re-Registration without Late Fees: 10th July 2017 (Confirmed)
Registration with Late Fees of Rs. 200: 30th July 2017 (Expected)
Registration with Late Fees of Rs. 500: To be confirm
Registration Dates with Late Fees of Rs. 1000: To be confirm
Available Programme for Online Re-Registration:
Currently Selected IGNOU Courses are available for online re registration and it includes Bachelor Degree programme, diploma Courses, Master Degree programme and Post Graduate degree programme so if candidates already enrolled in any of the programme so they can re register for next semester or next year from here.
Bachelor Degree Programme:
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor in computer application
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing)
- Bachelor of Social work
- Bachelor of Technology in Construction Management
- Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies)
Master Degree Programme:
- MA in Distance Education
- Master of Arts in Histrory
- MA. in Psychology
- Master of Arts in Philosophy
- Master of Computer Application
- Master of Commerce
- MA in Economics
- MA in English
- Master of Arts in Political Science
- Diploma in BPO Finance & Accounting
Post Graduate Diploma Courses:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Information Security
- Post Graduate Diploma in Women’s & Gender Studies
Important Note: If you filled your Re-Registration form and pay your fees online then confirmation email will be send to on your registered email address and also by SMS. If you successfully completed your Re Registration then we advice to all our students that please check your status of registration after login with your details. If you didn’t receive any confirmation then please contact us as soon as possible.