IGNOU Re-Admission 2019 – IGNOU University has a facility to offer readmission for those students who fail to complete their programme in maximum time duration. Candidates can take re-admission easily in any of the programme or remaining year in IGNOU and can complete their incomplete course. Procedure for examination and study will remain the same as regular admission so they can appear in the exam and get a result of their course with regular students.
Re-Admission is available for all IGNOU Courses offered by the university. Candidates have to pay their fee by pro-rata fees structure which given by IGNOU university. Candidates have to complete the programme in fixed/valid duration given by university otherwise your admission will be declined.
How to apply for IGNOU Re-Admission:
Currently, the online method is not available for readmission so candidates have to follow offline procedure. You can download the readmission application form from our site and it is also available at every regional centre of IGNOU. We recommend getting print of your application form after download from our site. Read our instructions for readmission form carefully before filling your form.
Benefits to students:
- Those students who not completed that programme for not able to spend time on preparation
- Working people who failed to complete programme for the first time IGNOU Admission taken from the university
- The chance to complete study without starting from the base
- A student can complete their study from where they leave the programme
Table for IGNOU Programme Maximum duration and Re-Admission Validity:
|Programmes||Programme Duration||Re-Admission Validity|
|Masters Degree Programme (Except MCA)||2 Years||2 Years|
|Bachelors Degree Programme (Except BCA)||3 Years||2 Years|
|Diploma/ PG Diploma and other programmes of one year||1 Year||1 Year|
|Certificate Courses||6 Months||6 Months|
If you do not wish to visit and collect Re-Admission form from IGNOU Regional Centre then you can easily download from below link:
Instructions for IGNOU Re-Admission Form:
If you already download your readmission from our site or collected from IGNOU authorized regional centre then follow below instructions to fill your form correctly.
- Write the complete name and full address without any mistake because it will be print on your result and mark sheet
- Write correct email address and phone number for better communication for any news and announcement
- Enter programme code for which you are registering (Note: Please enter correct programme code)
- Enter your previous enrollment number which provides by the university at the time of taking admission
- Write Regional Centre code at where you submit you’re readmission form
- Also, write the study centre in which a student support network works under the regional centre
- Describe the complete list of all subjects in which you want to get readmission (If some of the subjects are incomplete)
- Describe year or semester (If you missed complete semester or year)
- Calculate and write complete fees (pro rata fees)
- Details of made DD of admission fees
Important Dates for Form Submission:
- If candidates want to appear in June TEE Exam then they have to submit their readmission form to IGNOU between 1st February to 30th April
- If candidates want to appear in Dec TEE Exam then they can submit their re-admission form to IGNOU between 1st August to 31st October.
- Provision of late fees also available for readmission. Re-admission for June Exam is valid till 20th June while 20th December for Dec TEE.
Where to submit the Re-Admission Form:
If you fill your readmission with all necessary details then send this application form to below mail address before due date:
Student Registration Division,
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110 068
Re-Admission Fees Payment Method:
Currently, candidates have to pay their readmission fees through Demand Draft so make DD in favor of “IGNOU” payable at New Delhi and also write all details of DD at your Re-Admission form too.
Rules and Guidelines for IGNOU Re-Admission:
- IGNOU may change fees at any time if want
- Candidates have to pay practical components fees separately
- No study materials will be provided by the university for readmission candidates
- Candidates can take admission in old courses if IGNOU currently conduct examination for those courses
- Once Paid fees will not refundable to students in any circumstances
- For BCA and MCA, readmission will be valid up to 8 years
IGNOU Pro-Rata Fees structure:
To getting readmission, candidates have to pay fees in pro rata basis. You can check complete fees of program or pre-course fees by pro rata base. Candidates have to pay separate fees for practicals to the university at your respective regional centre.
After submitting your application form to the given address, a student can check their admission status from the below link. After getting confirmation from IGNOU for Re-Admission, candidates can start their study and complete it in a given duration.
Our IGNOUHelp team is working regularly to update if new notifications release from the university regarding readmission. Keep checking for getting new updates and announcement for IGNOU Re-Admission.