IGNOU Re-Admission 2017 – IGNOU University has facility to provide re admission for those students who fail to complete their programme in maximum time duration. Candidates can take re admission easily in any of the programme or remaining year in IGNOU and can complete their incomplete course. Procedure for examination and study will remain same as regular admission so they can appear in exam and get result of their course with regular students.
Re-Admission is available for all IGNOU Courses offered by university. Candidates have to paid their fee by pro-rata fees structure which given by IGNOU university. Candidates have to complete programme in fixed/valid duration given by university otherwise your admission will be declines.
How to apply for IGNOU Re-Admission:
Currently online method is not available for re admission so candidates have to follow offline procedure. You can download re admission application form from our site and it is also available at every regional centre of IGNOU. We recommend to getting print of your application form after download from our site. Read our instructions for re admission form carefully before filling your form.
Benefits to students:
- Those students who not completed that programme for not able to spend time on preparation
- Working people who failed to complete programme at first time IGNOU Admission taken from university
- Chance to complete study without starting from base
- Student can complete their study from where they leave programme
Table for IGNOU Programme Maximum duration and Re-Admission Validity:
|Programmes||Programme Duration||Re-Admission Validity|
|Masters Degree Programme (Except MCA)||2 Years||2 Years|
|Bachelors Degree Programme (Except BCA)||3 Years||2 Years|
|Diploma/ PG Diploma and other programme of one year||1 Year||1 Year|
|Certificate Courses||6 Months||6 Months|
If you do not wish to visit and collect Re Admission form from IGNOU Regional Centre then you can easily download from below link:
Instructions for IGNOU Re-Admission Form:
If you already download your re admission from our site or collected from IGNOU authorised regional centre then follow below instructions to fill your form correctly.
- Write complete name and full address without any mistake because it will be print on your result and mark sheet
- Write correct email address and phone number for better communication for any news and announcement
- Enter programme code for which you are registering (Note: Please enter correct programme code)
- Enter your previous enrollment number which provide by university at the time of taking admission
- Write Regional Centre code at where you submit you’re re admission form
- Also write study centre which is student support network works under regional centre
- Describe complete list of all subjects in which you want to get re admission (If some of the subjects are incomplete)
- Describe year or semester (If you missed complete semester or year)
- Calculate and write complete fees (pro rata fees)
- Details of made DD of admission fees
Important Dates for Form Submission:
If you want to appear in June TEE Exam then candidates have to submit their re admission form between 1st February to 30th April.
And if candidates want to appear in Dec TEE Exam then you can submit your re admission form between 1st August to 31st October.
Where to submit Re-Admission Form:
If you fill your re admission with all necessary details then send this application form to below mail address before due date:
Student Registration Division,
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110 068
Re Admission Fees Payment Method:
Currently candidates have to pay their re admission fees through Demand Draft so make DD in favour of “IGNOU” payable at New Delhi and also write all details of DD at your Re Admission form too.
Rules and Guidelines for IGNOU Re-Admission:
- IGNOU may change fees at any time if want
- Candidates have to pay practical components fees separately
- No study materials will be provide by university for re admission candidates
- Candidates can take admission in old courses if IGNOU currently conduct examination for that courses
- Once Paid fees will not refundable to students in any circumstances
- For BCA and MCA, re admission will be valid up to 8 years
IGNOU Pro-Rata Fees structure:
For getting re admission, candidates have to pay fees in pro rata basis. You can check complete fees of programme or pre course fees by pro rata base. Candidates have to pay separate fees for practicals to the university at your respective regional centre.
After submitting your application form to given address, student can check their admission status from below link. After getting confirmation from IGNOU for Re-Admission, candidates can start their study and complete it in given duration.
Our IGNOUHelp team is working for regular update if new notifications declared from university regarding re admission. Keep checking for getting new updates and announcement for IGNOU Re Admission.